Pleban Girls (and boys) party - into the wee small hours of the morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
discothequeLP said:

!!! have i bitched about this here before? she was the one who broke up with me. . . but she gets mad when i don't call for like 5 days! :| what's up with that. i want to try to be friends but she's pushing it. and she has a boyfriend :huh:

i'll never get it.

:lmao:

:no: Some people just want to have everything their way :shrug:

I don't get women, either :rolleyes:

:wink: :laugh:

discothequeLP said:

!!! have i bitched about this here before? she was the one who broke up with me. . . but she gets mad when i don't call for like 5 days! :| what's up with that. i want to try to be friends but she's pushing it. and she has a boyfriend :huh:

i'll never get it.

yeah, that makes no sense. women make no sense:wink:

:shifty:

Sad_Girl said:

:no: Some people just want to have everything their way :shrug:

I don't get women, either :rolleyes:

it's too bad i like her too much. and it's good to know that women dont get it either!

i'm off to bed. goodnight!

I'm doing okay, really tired and feeling a bit nasty this morning.

The concert was good. What I remember of it. LOL I don't know if you heard I ended up having to go to the hospital in Seattle to be treated for some problems and never made it to Canada. I did get to see the one show in Washington. I'm still trying to recover from it all.

My brothers were here for the wknd. Were supposed to stay til Mon, but they all ditched out on Sunday.
Thats cool, had enough of them. We went to a U of I football game and we won, yeah!! It was hot and we all got sunburned, some more than others. Mr GG's nose is all peeled off. I'm fine.

Morning :yawn:

My brother is in school right now, haha :evil: I shouldn't laugh though. I'll be there this time on Thursday. :sad:

I'm off to wander around campus locating my classes, how fun. Have a good day everyone! I'll be on later I'm sure :hug:

Back
Top Bottom