Pleban Girls (and boys) party - into the wee small hours of the morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Diane L said:
Okay, I guess. I've just been really preoccupied, reading about New Orleans (my TV is broken, so I have to keep up on the 'Net) and feeling very sad and heartbroken for everyone affected.

I went grocery shopping today and felt guilty because I could easily buy food, and many people in that area can't.

So, are you excited about T.O.????!!!!

Yeah, I know it's horribly sad. :heart:

and yes, I am SO excited about TO - thinking about this has gotten me through the summer :hyper:

Diane L said:
DG! :hug:

I read your journal about getting the money for school. I am so happy for you!!!

The only thing is, you're going to have to learn to get up early in the morning again! :)

As long as I have my music and a cup of coffee, I'll get through the morning drive just fine. :lol:

I've been glued to the coverage too online, since I don't have cable. My heart breaks for everyone affected. :sad:

I was sleeping better for a few days, but I've been back to my night owl ways the past few days. I get up, go to a few sites to read about N.O. on the Internet, go back to bed, sleep a bit, get up, go to a few sites, lather, rinse, repeat!!!

I'm going to see the B-man on October 5, then twice in NYC. I'm going to wind up selling my Philadelphia ticket though, as I can use the $$$. I'd also like to donate at least part of the money to hurricane relief.

I can't believe you're all meeting in just 9 days, SG!!! That is going to be a panic!!! And please, please, find an internet cafe so you can share all the fun with us!!!

Diane L said:
I was sleeping better for a few days, but I've been back to my night owl ways the past few days. I get up, go to a few sites to read about N.O. on the Internet, go back to bed, sleep a bit, get up, go to a few sites, lather, rinse, repeat!!!

I'm going to see the B-man on October 5, then twice in NYC. I'm going to wind up selling my Philadelphia ticket though, as I can use the $$$. I'd also like to donate at least part of the money to hurricane relief.

I can't believe you're all meeting in just 9 days, SG!!! That is going to be a panic!!! And please, please, find an internet cafe so you can share all the fun with us!!!

VP says one of the hotels we are staying in has internet connection in the lobby :up: :D

Diane L said:

That's great of you to donate money. :yes: We probably would have donated some of the money my mother recieved, but we really do need it. Part of me felt guilty because we can't donate some of it. :sad:

daygloeyes2 said:

That's great of you to donate money. :yes: We probably would have donated some of the money my mother recieved, but we really do need it. Part of me felt guilty because we can't donate some of it. :sad:

:hug: you do what you can when you can. Just the fact that you're concerned is nice. :yes: by paying attention to whats going on you make a difference, because if things just weren't getting done at all you would be one of the many people who stood up and made some noise about it

SG, yaaay for the internet connection!!!!

When I went to East Rutherford, the hotel I stayed at had a computer with the internet, sort of a little mini-office set-up. They were really nice about letting me use it, so I went to the Setlist Party and told everyone about the show! It's going to bother me that I can't do the same during the NYC shows, because the Internet cafe at Penn Station will be closed and I won't get home till about 2 am (unless I wait for Our Guys to come out, which will really make me late--for a great reason!!!)

DG, don't feel guilty. :hug: You can only do what you can.

Today when I left the supermarket, there was a table set up by little kids and their moms. They had a big glass jar, and they wanted to fill it with donations...they were even selling lemonade and iced tea! I gave them a little donation there.

daygloeyes2 said:
Thanks. :hug: I do plan on making a donation though. :yes:

:hug: you're a good egg :wink:

:yawn: ok, the caffeine from the pepsi has worn off already. :crack: I'm off to bed.

:hug: good night you two :wave: sweet dreams, when you get to bed yourselves

Hey girls! :wave:

Just here for a quickie :drool:

I was on the phone to my friend before and we were talking about the boy again and she was saying how she felt and everything....we were having a really good talk, when my mum got a right face on her....stormed out of our house 'cos I was on the phone and not going shopping with her! :mad:

Well, I'm off to do a bit of grovelling to her :madspit:

See y'all later :wave:

xx :hug: xx

hey girls, how is everyones day?:hug: I don't have to work today:drool: My labor day vacation is wonderful:drool: ...even though it started off with a broken hand:|

Hey girls:hug: thanks all for worrying about my hand:hug:

The truth is it hurts like a bastard if you slam it in a door:| ....I don't really think I broke it, maybe a fracture...3 out of five knuckles are as black as can be and my fingers are purple....its swollen twice normal size:| ....its quite lovely..I cannot wait to go to work tomorrow and explain to everyone that I am a dumbass.

I taped my fingers together that helps a ton:drool: if they move indepentdly of each other it makes me cry:| ...but this makes typing a bitch:mad:

OMG Dis! :sad: have you went to a doctor or something?

SG- it's good so far, considering that I just woke up :) and I might go look at the puppy today :hyper: how's your day going?

sami0201 said:

SG- it's good so far, considering that I just woke up :) and I might go look at the puppy today :hyper: how's your day going?

a puppy:hyper:!!! Omg that is so exciting!:cute: where are you gonna look?

No I have't gone to the doc...I don't think I will, not much they can do for it anyway...probably just do what I did..only charge for $80 bucks to do it...:|
:wink:

Dismantled said:
Hey girls:hug: thanks all for worrying about my hand:hug:

The truth is it hurts like a bastard if you slam it in a door:| ....I don't really think I broke it, maybe a fracture...3 out of five knuckles are as black as can be and my fingers are purple....its swollen twice normal size:| ....its quite lovely..I cannot wait to go to work tomorrow and explain to everyone that I am a dumbass.

I taped my fingers together that helps a ton:drool: if they move indepentdly of each other it makes me cry:| ...but this makes typing a bitch:mad:

Youch! :scream: It sounds like you may have a break, dear! If you have to tape them together like that. :yes:

Dismantled said:

a puppy:hyper:!!! Omg that is so exciting!:cute: where are you gonna look?

No I have't gone to the doc...I don't think I will, not much they can do for it anyway...probably just do what I did..only charge for $80 bucks to do it...:|

at a new puppy store that just opened- my parents saw one yesterday that they love :D a little Yorkie that only gets to be 4-5 pounds :cute:

ok, I hope it gets better soon :hug: what kind of door did you slam it in?

sami0201 said:

Ok. I didn't sleep at all last night because I kept thinking of everything I had to get done this week, but I'm :hyper: excited about it, so it's not so bad :wink:

Dismantled said:

I don't know... your hand is a pretty sophisticated body part to screw up... you don't want it to heal wrong and lose function in it! :yikes:

Back
Top Bottom