Pleban Girls (and boys) party - into the wee small hours of the morning

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:

Sami :hug:

:hyper::hyper:

That's great!! :happy:
What kind of dog? And what job did you get?

:hug: I got a toy yorkie that only gets to be 5 pounds :cute: she is SOOO cute we get to take her home tomorrow! :hyper: and I got a job at the dog store...long story but they are from NY and my mom knew the owner when they were in high school! :lol: It's good because my dad wouldn't get me a car until I got a job, so now I have one! and the people are really nice... but now I'm really stressed because I need to balance a job and schoolwork :crazy:

Weldy :hug:
Ouch :huh:....how'd you get it? What colour is it?

DG :hug:
They were :censored: awesome!!! :rockon:
Billie Joe started masturbating on stage after this one song. The stage setup was really cool. They had pyrotechnics and stuff and the great thing is there were fireworks going on in the amusement part beside us so we got a little more than what we paid for. :)
They pulled 3 people up on stage to play each of their instruments and the girl who played the guitar got to keep it!! She's so lucky!! :tongue:

Mucca! :hug:

Sami! :hug:

Congrats about the job and dog Sam :hyper:

I went back to the opticians today, on my job hunt....he said they would call in a few weeks with an interview....which i suppose is good!

And....

I got some Bono-movie news!!!

I have to go to some extras day on the 25th of September *hopefully*...my application has been processed and should start filming early next year! :hyper: :hyper:

sami0201 said:

:hug: I got a toy yorkie that only gets to be 5 pounds :cute: she is SOOO cute we get to take her home tomorrow! :hyper: and I got a job at the dog store...long story but they are from NY and my mom knew the owner when they were in high school! :lol: It's good because my dad wouldn't get me a car until I got a job, so now I have one! and the people are really nice... but now I'm really stressed because I need to balance a job and schoolwork :crazy:

Awwww :cute: make sure you take pics and post them! Have you got a name in mind yet?

That's great! :D

I'm sure you'll manage just fine :hug:

GG - I started school last thursday and we really didn't do anything except go over the course outline. I guess I officialy start class tomorrow. I can't wait till everything is all stable. I need a routine, right now everything is too loose for me.

Mucca said:

Awwww :cute: make sure you take pics and post them! Have you got a name in mind yet?

That's great! :D

I'm sure you'll manage just fine :hug:

GG - I started school last thursday and we really didn't do anything except go over the course outline. I guess I officialy start class tomorrow. I can't wait till everything is all stable. I need a routine, right now everything is too loose for me.

I will :yes: I wanted to name her Penny Lane :reject: but my dad doesn't like it so I don't know...we have to think of something!

Drea said:
Mucca :)

Guess what! I have a ticket for the Wed TO show now!! :hyper: I heard you're going to the Montreal show, yay :)

Drea :wave:

You lucky thing!! :hyper::hyper: How many of the TO shows are you going to now?

Yup! I'm waiting to see if I can get tickets to the other Montreal show. The seats that I might be able to get are in the lower bowl on Adam's side. I wish it was on Edge's side but oh well as long as I'm in the same building. :drool:

sami0201 said:

did you guys find them?

BG that's soooo cool? :hyper: so, he is gonna be in the movie? what exactly is it?

I dont know much about it to tell you the truth Sami! :lol:

It's a musical...based around the beatles, which means it would probably be filmed down cavern walks.

He isnt DEFINATLEY in it....at least i dont think so :shrug:

He was rumoured to have accepted some sort of role....and Joe Cocker I think too.

Even if i dont get in the film...I'll make it my mission to see Bono if and when he comes to Liverpool!

Drea said:

2 now :) I just have to meet up with Sam to pay for my ticket :) :hyper:

Sweet!! :drool:

So what are the plans for all you TO going people? Are all of you going to the same concert?

Later Sami :wave:

Mucca said:
Weldy :hug:
Ouch :huh:....how'd you get it? What colour is it?

I bumped it into a popcorn warmer door (new thing for Loews Cineplex...my theater is the first in the Midwest to try premade popcorn bags).

Picture141.jpg

That's a picture of what color my bruise is...sorry if it's a bit close....and it looks much worse than it does in that picture....it's more of a purplish/blueish black than a rashy red.

Last edited:
bono_gal said:
And....

I got some Bono-movie news!!!

I have to go to some extras day on the 25th of September *hopefully*...my application has been processed and should start filming early next year! :hyper: :hyper:

WOOHOO!! :hyper: Don't forget about us when you're all big and famous :giggle:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

I bumped it into a popcorn warmer door (new thing for Loews Cineplex...my theater is the first in the Midwest to try premade popcorn bags).

That's a picture of what color my bruise is...sorry if it's a bit close....and it looks much worse than it does in that picture....it's more of a blueish black than a rashy red.

:yikes:
How are the premade popcorn bags working out?

You're camera did a good job on not making look as bad. Your camera would be great for pictures when someone has a bad case of zits. :lol:

Hope that nasty bruise heals up quick :hug:

Back
Top Bottom