Pleban Girls (and Boys) party - do you ever get the feeling...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks girls <germ free> :hug: :wink:

SG my SIL's parents are coming to town to spend Easter with us. Sunday we are going to church with everyone and then brunch. There is a service for Good Friday on Friday afternoon at church as well as they are showing the movie The Passion of Christ on Friday night. We might go depending on how everyone is feeling. Mini-cat has a bit of the flu as well. What are your plans? :) :heart:

ZoobabyU2CC22.jpg

:shifty: :drool:

the rockin edge said:

The Gorge :drool: that's meant to be awesome! that'll be great!

It is an awesome place! I can't wait. My friend is going with me to her first ever Pearl Jam show. :rockon:

Dazz you wouldn't think this is to much, but I got yelled at earlier for trying to get up to get myself a drink. :lol: Mr. Cat doesn't mess around when the doctors tell us something. It is rather nice though, cuz we got to have pizza for dinner. :drool: :giggle: I'll have to remind him to clean it up. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Thanks girls <germ free> :hug: :wink:

SG my SIL's parents are coming to town to spend Easter with us. Sunday we are going to church with everyone and then brunch. There is a service for Good Friday on Friday afternoon at church as well as they are showing the movie The Passion of Christ on Friday night. We might go depending on how everyone is feeling. Mini-cat has a bit of the flu as well. What are your plans? :) :heart:

Church service tomorrow night (Maundy Thursday) and Friday night at 7. I'm participating in Friday's service. Then Saturday we'll have my Brother and Sis and their families over for dinner. Sunday is Church and as much chocolate as I can handle :drool: :wink:

dazzledbylight said:

YO, TRE, bri or anyone else using this saltilite/zoom stuff........

is that Google Earth or something else...
....i've been wanting to try this for weeks since i've heard ppl talking about it ! :hyper:

yes it's google earth :drool:

awesomeness :drool:

i'm in Ipswich, England now :cool:

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:

Church service tomorrow night (Maundy Thursday) and Friday night at 7. I'm participating in Friday's service. Then Saturday we'll have my Brother and Sis and their families over for dinner. Sunday is Church and as much chocolate as I can handle :drool: :wink:

That sounds like a nice weekend. For me it seems like Easter means not only a time to remember what Christ has done for us, but also for the family that he has given us. It will be really nice this year to have my SIL and BIL with us. And the chocolate ain't so bad either. :wink:

Leather pants Bono! :drool: :combust: :lol: Dazz!

ARGH! I'm being told to get off the computer if I know whats good for me. :lol: He's so cute when he is being all demanding. :wink: I think he's really just bored and wants me to go watch tv with him. :giggle: I'll see you guys later once he's asleep. :evil: :lmao:

Russty Cat said:

It is an awesome place! I can't wait. My friend is going with me to her first ever Pearl Jam show.
Dazz you wouldn't think this is to much, but I got yelled at earlier for trying to get up to get myself a drink. Mr. Cat doesn't mess around when the doctors tell us something. It is rather nice though, cuz we got to have pizza for dinner. :drool: :giggle: I'll have to remind him to clean it up. :wink:

You can't use your laptop in bed? :giggle:

Oh def if rest is called for.... rest is called for AND
Happiness/Fun is also part of the Healing Equation, too! Like hanging out with us :D

I'm glad your party went well!

OOooo take a pic of theThe Gorge, please, when you go.

Russty Cat said:

That sounds like a nice weekend. For me it seems like Easter means not only a time to remember what Christ has done for us, but also for the family that he has given us. It will be really nice this year to have my SIL and BIL with us. And the chocolate ain't so bad either. :wink:

Leather pants Bono! :drool: :combust: :lol: Dazz!

Yeah, Holy Week is really important to me, I look forward to it every year. It always brings me back around to focusing on whats really important.

And it means lent is nearly over, and so I can soon indulge on whatever I've given up :wink:

I'm also going to try and get my dad to sit down long enough to watch "The Passion".

the rockin edge said:

yes it's google earth :drool:

awesomeness :drool:

i'm in Ipswich, England now :cool:

:cool:

Tre goes travelin'........

:hyper: :hyper: Ic an't wait to try this............

Dazz's "Travel Plans " :D
go back and look at The SouthWest {usa} / Rocky MountaINS/ oooO i CAN finally "visit" Chicago :hyper:!!!!

Let's see.....then Paris, The pRyrmids, the Maldives, Urahlura <sp?> the gigantic Austrailian stone ........

course have to do some areals of My Home Town, too!

thanks

VintagePunk said:
I've never seen that movie.

I was really impressed with the movie, VP. It was done according to the scriptures, but it wasn't dry and dull at all. It really made you feel like you were there, amongst real people seeing the events play out. I was familiar with the scriptures and was spellbound by the acting and the camera work, the setting etc. Mark wasn't familiar at all and he was just as drawn into it. :up:

dazzledbylight said:

:cool:

Tre goes travelin'........

:hyper: :hyper: Ic an't wait to try this............

Dazz's "Travel Plans " :D
go back and look at The SouthWest {usa} / Rocky MountaINS/ oooO i CAN finally "visit" Chicago :hyper:!!!!

Let's see.....then Paris, The pRyrmids, the Maldives, Urahlura <sp?> the gigantic Austrailian stone ........

course have to do some areals of My Home Town, too!

thanks

they have built in locations, like a guided tour of famous places in the world. :up:

Sad_Girl said:

I was really impressed with the movie, VP. It was done according to the scriptures, but it wasn't dry and dull at all. It really made you feel like you were there, amongst real people seeing the events play out. I was familiar with the scriptures and was spellbound by the acting and the camera work, the setting etc. Mark wasn't familiar at all and he was just as drawn into it. :up:

I've heard that it's very good. I'll have to check it out someday. :up:

SG & Russty.....those sound like lovely plans.........:hug:

I don't clebrate in the trasditional Christian way anymore......but I still go around and get the Greek Easter bread, Ukrainian Easter bread.

Then for rest of Ukrainian easter foods keilbasa { scumptious pork sausage-- lotsa garlic in it :D }, farmer's cheese, butter, honey.

OF course there's eggs for both.......:D

Greeks dye theirs red...........{blood of Christ} and Ukrainians are VERY FAMOUS for their GORGEOUS mutli-colored deisigned eggs with b\geomentric and some have animal/plant/christiaN SINCE
the process/art goes back way into Indigenous Religions ......

IF YOU Google up ....'pysanky' OR Ukranian Easter Eggs you'll see Wonder examples on the NEt!!!

I spend some time meditating/thinking on spirtual issues/thots etc.....but I do that a fair amount of time aLL YEAR ROUND.....BUT i ENJOY rITUAL......pARTICULARLY WHEN IT HAS REAL MEANING TO ME.......
sorry pinky slip

Back
Top Bottom