Pleban Girls and Boys Party - Be afraid, be very afraid!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
While I'm bearing my emotional soul ( :lol: ) I should tell you something I found out today that makes me want to never call my parents again. :lol: As if I wasn't pissed off enough already at them.

My sister in law and i were alone for a few minutes today and somehow we got on to the topic of my family. She asked if they had called me recently and I said no that it had been weeks. I said that Mr. Cat had said that they didn't even ask about me when he saw them last weekend. She was there with all of them as well. And she told me that my mother did say one thing to her about me, this was when they were talking about my SIL moving here this week, to quote my very fucked up mother "I hope that you guys can get Russty straightened out and get her to shape up already." My SIL said at that point she just walked away. She apologized to me for blowing my mother off, but she really wanted to tell her to go to hell. I wish she would of!

My SIL was so sweet and said that there is nothing wrong with me, I'm a great mother and wife and very good friend. She said to not worry about them, they don't know crap. Which is true, but it still hurts to know that my mother really thinks that I'm such a bad person. I was thinking of seeing her in a few months, but now I don't know if I'll even bother.

Russty Cat said:
While I'm bearing my emotional soul ( :lol: ) I should tell you something I found out today that makes me want to never call my parents again. :lol: As if I wasn't pissed off enough already at them.

My sister in law and i were alone for a few minutes today and somehow we got on to the topic of my family. She asked if they had called me recently and I said no that it had been weeks. I said that Mr. Cat had said that they didn't even ask about me when he saw them last weekend. She was there with all of them as well. And she told me that my mother did say one thing to her about me, this was when they were talking about my SIL moving here this week, to quote my very fucked up mother "I hope that you guys can get Russty straightened out and get her to shape up already." My SIL said at that point she just walked away. She apologized to me for blowing my mother off, but she really wanted to tell her to go to hell. I wish she would of!

My SIL was so sweet and said that there is nothing wrong with me, I'm a great mother and wife and very good friend. She said to not worry about them, they don't know crap. Which is true, but it still hurts to know that my mother really thinks that I'm such a bad person. I was thinking of seeing her in a few months, but now I don't know if I'll even bother.

I'm sorry to hear that :hug: I don't understand how people can be so cold and judgmental, but I know there are a lot of people in the world like that. In the end, it's her own loss. She doesn't get to spend the time with you and to know your wonderful spirit and the warmth of your love because she chooses not to.

** It sounds like a good thing that your sis in law will be around now, too :yes: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

I'm sorry to hear that :hug: I don't understand how people can be so cold and judgmental, but I know there are a lot of people in the world like that. In the end, it's her own loss. She doesn't get to spend the time with you and to know your wonderful spirit and the warmth of your love because she chooses not to.

:hug: Thanks babe! :heart: But you are very right and I'm trying to just let things go. Its so hard though, knowing that at one time along time ago we were great friends. I miss that person sometimes. But I've given up on ever finding her again. I like to believe that years of medicine and surgeries have changed her.

Hi Tre and Dazz! :hug: :hug:

Hmmmm I wonder if I could mail myself to Omaha? :wink:

Diane L said:

To take you host...I mean, I mean, because it's there!!! :yikes:

yeah, sure :eyebrow: well how bout me and zootles come take all you hostage at boston or wherever you're meeting :mac:

It'd be more fun as boston is (i'm sure) way cooler than omaha

*i have never been to boston*:wink:

hi sami :wave:

Russty Cat said:

:hug: Thanks babe! :heart: But you are very right and I'm trying to just let things go. Its so hard though, knowing that at one time along time ago we were great friends. I miss that person sometimes. But I've given up on ever finding her again. I like to believe that years of medicine and surgeries have changed her.

Hi Tre and Dazz! :hug: :hug:

Hmmmm I wonder if I could mail myself to Omaha? :wink:

:lol: I've been looking for a REALLY BIG postage stamp to try and mail myself, as well :wink:

sami0201 said:
Hi DG, Diane, SG!

SG- your nephew I'med me before, please tell him I wasn't at the computer I don't want him to think I was ignoring him!

:lol: Ok, He JUST signed off, I was chatting with him and he didn't mention it, so I'm sure it was no biggie. He's having a hard time, being the middle child in a chaotic household is not an easy thing :huh: But I think he was feeling better when he signed off.

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: Ok, He JUST signed off, I was chatting with him and he didn't mention it, so I'm sure it was no biggie. He's having a hard time, being the middle child in a chaotic household is not an easy thing :huh: But I think he was feeling better when he signed off.

aw :hug:
I was at the movies and I forgot to sign out

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: I've been looking for a REALLY BIG postage stamp to try and mail myself, as well :wink:

Maybe I could mail myself to you and then we could ship ourselves together in one hella big box. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom