Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - April fools in love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
These look like they are from the same day as those pictures SG always posts of his bedhead! :drool: :combust:

Bibien said:

sqguc4.jpg

sqguic.jpg

Looks like I've scared everyone off. :sad:

I'm gonna go to bed...goodnight! :hug: :heart:

Nighty night Sami sorry my puter froze up. :hug: :heart:

I'm so glad things are going better for SG and Mark. It gives me hope too. :love: :heart:

:hug: Dazz :heart:

Well girls I think I should go to bed as well its been a very long day and I'm exhausted. See ya all tomorrow. :wave: :heart:

hey bri........... i've looked at all the art in the I was bored/drew picture thread........ there's some nice stuff, really good stuff there and then there's some Day-yam Beautiful Stuff there. which i may add you fit in the third category with that edge & Bono watercolor ! :yes:

~BrightestStar~ said:
You flatter me so! :flirt:

I've looked in there before, there is some amazing stuff in there! Blows me away.
Especially ...oh, I can't remember who..but they did a charcol of JT bono.....AMAZING :love:

you deserve it!

YEAH>>> THAT drawing :eek: :drool:
persons name is sraphim...............I took notes on everyone over a few days so I could comment on the stuff!

Yes those were Stunning/amazing.....but heres a thing to go look at...bri, in that one.
The first one JTB...NOTICE how the Gutair that's under his arm is not nearly drawn as tightly /realisticaally / or as well as all of Bono is.

I suggested they might want to try and tighten it up so it would look as great as the rest of the drawing!! :drool: :drool:

I think I could do as well...if i made the picture big enough to capture the sutbleties.... I'd prob work in BLACK "colored" pencil {Prismacolor}

hi Tre :wave:

Last edited:
:wink:

of course I've gone on about my work w/o being able to show anyione any............?! :huh: :madspit:

maybe later in the year if a friend of mind can figure out if I can scan mystuff oto a cd there and then upload it to my web'based e-msail in a draft letter setting.................till i send it off......like to one of you PGP'r e-mail and you can put it up.......

:uhoh: hopes no one thinks I'm a braggert about my art..............ALL TALK & NO SHOW :laugh: :reject:

Last edited:
I've been watching the news, and there was a story about this guy in the Canadian army who died in Afghanistan, and his body was brought back to Canada today. They mentioned where he was from, and I used to live there.

His name sounded really familiar, and he looked familiar too. I dug up my old high school yearbooks and found his picture. He was in the same grade as my bro. They didn't stay in touch after they graduated, but still. Very weird.

I looked at my Gr 12 yearbook, and he was in Gr 9 that year. He looked so young! It's so tragic when people die at such a young age.

Sorry to post something sad and just leave. :reject:

Hope you all enjoy your night, and I'll see ya tomorrow! :wave: :hug:

Last edited:
This is the song, Don't Come Knocking that Edge & Bono wrote for the Wim Venders film of the same title. Edge plays guitar on it too:love: with Bono & Andrea Corr dueting

I like it, Bono sounds :combust:

h**p://s37.you sendit.com/d.aspx?id=0R0H0QZQLJZM61SC0CWFB1RE46

ThoraSEB said:
I've been watching the news, and there was a story about this guy in the Canadian army who died in Afghanistan, and his body was brought back to Canada today. They mentioned where he was from, and I used to live there.

His name sounded really familiar, and he looked familiar too. I dug up my old high school yearbooks and found his picture. He was in the same grade as my bro. They didn't stay in touch after they graduated, but still. Very weird.

I looked at my Gr 12 yearbook, and he was in Gr 9 that year. He looked so young! It's so tragic when people die at such a young age.

Sorry to post something sad and just leave. :reject:

Hope you all enjoy your night, and I'll see ya tomorrow! :wave: :hug:

You lived in Thunder Bay?? What part?

<-- went to Lakehead University and Confederation College

It *is* sad... especially seeing a pic of his little boy last night on tv :sad:

Drea said:

You lived in Thunder Bay?? What part?

<-- went to Lakehead University and Confederation College

It *is* sad... especially seeing a pic of his little boy last night on tv :sad:

No, I used to live on the Sunshine Coast in BC. In Canada, I've only lived in BC.

I'm not sure how long Rob Costall lived there, but my younger bro definitely knew him when he was in grade 9. He might have only been there for his high school years. :shrug:

Back
Top Bottom