Pleban Girls (and Boys) Party - April fools in love

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Elessarian said:
OMG I just realized, today is April 1st, that means I've been posting in PLEBAns for ONE WHOLE YEAR!!!

Yay! *throws confetti* *balloons drop*

So, SG, Bri, we've been chatting fer one whole year.

Love you guys!!! :hug:

(gotta go...Greg is totally gettin' jealous of me posting while he's here... teeheehee)

:hug:

Greg :shame: for taking our anniversary girl away! :|

VintagePunk said:
Eless just did a drive-by posting :ohmy: :drool:

Handcuffs :combust: Wild asked the other day if I preferred cold steel, or pink and fluffy. Cold steel all the way :drool: :combust:

If we're getting out the handcuffs, we've obviously left the realm of romance, so I don't want all that girly shit. I want it rough. :drool

:shifty

:lmao:

:ohmy:

So, maybe pink and fuzzy is the gentle introduction before you go all..er..hardcore? :silent:

VintagePunk said:

If we're getting out the handcuffs, we've obviously left the realm of romance, so I don't want all that girly shit. I want it rough. :drool:

:shifty:

I don't know about that - adventurous um... woo-hoo... is a form of romance. :flirt:

Not that I would know :shifty:

Eless! :hug: Happy 1 year! I passed mine awhile ago and forgot about it completely :reject:

And you need to lay the smack down on that boy! teach him who's the boss! :madwife: :lol:

TMI: Too Much Information

more than you wanted/needed to know

'For goodness sake, stop talking!" :scream: :lol:

2.gif

VintagePunk said:
I *still* get all excited when I hear it! If I'm scanning through radio stations in the car and it comes on, my heart starts pounding :lol:

:lol: Mine too and I've only been to two shows! :reject: :laugh:

But now it's less excitement and more nostalgic like " :sigh: I miss this" I think it's because I know I won't see them again for a long time. :sad:

Am I totally weird? :reject:

sami0201 said:

But now it's less excitement and more nostalgic like " :sigh: I miss this" I think it's because I know I won't see them again for a logn time. :sad:

Am I totally weird? :reject:

You are not weird at all! It's indeed nostalgic. :sad:

Zootlesque said:
I love Wake Up but I get a bit bored after the first half of the song is over and it changes beat. :uhoh:

That part cracks me up (in a good way, I like it!). The beat reminds me of something that Oompa Loompas should be singing, or something. :lol:

Sami, I try not to think of how long it's going to be before I see them again. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:

That part cracks me up (in a good way, I like it!). The beat reminds me of something that Oompa Loompas should be singing, or something. :lol:

Sami, I try not to think of how long it's going to be before I see them again. :sigh:

Oompa Loompas! :love:

:lmao: :huh:

You should see me when I babysit my 5 year old cousin. We put on Charlie :drool: and dance along to all the oompa loompa dances! :lmao: :hyper:

Yeah I usually try not to also but sometimes it just creeps up on me.

I have the cd, so when I listen to it, I get all nostalgic, but hearing it unexpectedly on the radio, the reaction is literally physical, like this huge adrenaline surge, where I expect to turn and see Bono coming up the stairs in front of me. :lol:

Zootlesque said:
Oompa loompas! :lol:

I've only read the book. Haven't seen the movie. :reject:

The Johnny Depp version of the movie is very close to the book :drool: He's amazing in that role! Completely creepy and vulnerable, all at the same time.

that giggle he does! OMG :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom