Pleban Girls and Boy(s) party - We're just getting this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: i'm never here this late so i don't know who posts at this ungodly hour.

i've been in an irish pub for the past, oh, 5 hours

alright, here's my first question:

is it just me, or do you girls give like a giggle/small laugh/squeal when you do or say something that's naughty?

ruffian said:
:lol: i'm never here this late so i don't know who posts at this ungodly hour.

i've been in an irish pub for the past, oh, 5 hours

Ruff, I've been drinking rum and coke for about the same amount of time. At this point, I can probably type better than I can speak.

discothequeLP said:
alright, here's my first question:

is it just me, or do you girls give like a giggle/small laugh/squeal when you do or say something that's naughty?

Very often we :drool: or :combust:

Next question? Cause quite frankly, your questions have ben boring so far. :wink:

I think we're more male-like than you think....

:drunk: i had to take a taxi home

:(

and what's really bad is i have to be at work (at a horse show at 9 a.m., and my friend swore he would take me to get my car in the morning. he's gonna be soooo sorry :giggle:

actually, i'm gonna be sorry!!1

ruffian said:
:drunk: i had to take a taxi home

:(

and what's really bad is i have to be at work (at a horse show at 9 a.m., and my friend swore he would take me to get my car in the morning. he's gonna be soooo sorry :giggle:

actually, i'm gonna be sorry!!1

:lmao: You did the !!!!1 thing!!! Hilarious!!! I love you, dude!!!! :lmao:

Too bad I'm going to be in the GA line for a week and a half and won't be able to really drink. :angry:

GA really cramps my style :grumpy: if only we could drink and never have to pee.

i did the !!!1 thing--hahaha!

alright, this question is related to the first one.

why do girls like it when guys swear? and why do they give that "laugh" that i was asking about?

we like it when bono says the word "fuck." i cannot say about guys in general.

and what kind of laugh?

*snicker*
*snort*

:giggle:
:lol:
:lmao:
hahahah

or what?

discothequeLP said:

why do girls like it when guys swear? and why do they give that "laugh" that i was asking about?

It's actually not a big deal when guys swear. Hell, I probably swear just as much as any guy, if not more. :lol:

They do the giggle thing because they think it makes them look more attractive to a guy. :rolleyes:

VintagePunk said:

One word - Depends!!!!! :happy:

great idea!!!!!!!!!! but it will look bulky in my pants :( i might be shunned.

can i also point that i listened to irish accents ALL NIGHT. :drool:

discothequeLP said:

Depends who's saying it, and in what context...can be extremely hot, or extremely repulsive, given the context.

VintagePunk said:

We need Nurse Chrissie with us....catheters are so fucking hot this season. :combust:

What if it leaks?!
:ohmy:

Can you imagine...
Omg! I've gotta leak!
No!
Literally!!
A leak!!

VintagePunk said:

Depends who's saying it, and in what context...can be extremely hot, or extremely repulsive, given the context.

:yes:

ruffian said:

and what kind of laugh?

*snicker*
*snort*

:giggle:
:lol:
hahahah

or what?

that dumb little laugh that you give when i say something naughty. i know it happens. i've heard it over the phone, i've heard it in person. hell, whenever my band plays a show and i blurt out 'fuck' or something all the girls start giggling. what is that :grumpy:

~BrightestStar~ said:
I'm all clean!!! :happy:

Well, mostly. :wink:

Ruff!!!! :hug: :heart:

Clone, I told you'd I'd come back.......if only to see you in a more drunken state....seducing young boys into bondage. :lmao:

He's not THAT young...at least I don't have to worry about the legalities of it...do I? :uhoh:

discothequeLP said:

that dumb little laugh that you give when i say something naughty. i know it happens. i've heard it over the phone, i've heard it in person. hell, whenever my band plays a show and i blurt out 'fuck' or something all the girls start giggling. what is that :grumpy:

They probably think "OMG he said fuck!! How cute!!" :rolleyes:

I swear the female race can be such morons sometimes. :lol:

VintagePunk said:

He's not THAT young...at least I don't have to worry about the legalities of it...do I? :uhoh:

Isn't legalities one of the things you should check *before* you make plans such as these? :tsk:

For instance, knowing that if you kidnapp me, I'll be a consenting adult. :wink:
But I'll put up a fight.
For looks.

Not just cause I like bondage.

:shifty:

:laugh:

Justin,
It's because they're all mocking you.
:tongue:

discothequeLP said:

On the phone? You;d have to call me so I could give an answer....your band? The bad-boy thing, I would guess?

Back
Top Bottom