Pleban Girls and Boy(s) party - We're just getting this party started!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
discothequeLP said:
alright, here's proof that PLEBA is really really getting to me: i've been noticing that as i'm watching TV or movies or whatever, at various times i'd take note that 'god, the plebans would love this,' or 'gee, those pleba girls would be going wild right now.' :| :| :| :| and its scary

:laugh:

You're dooomed now Justin.

Don't you see?
We slowly started converting you back at the octagon..and now.....well......:D

discothequeLP said:
alright, here's proof that PLEBA is really really getting to me: i've been noticing that as i'm watching TV or movies or whatever, at various times i'd take note that 'god, the plebans would love this,' or 'gee, those pleba girls would be going wild right now.' :| :| :| :| and its scary

Yep...you are starting to become one of us now...I can see it already...:hyper: :hyper:

I was out for a walk the other day and walked past a house that was being remodeled and they had a radio on - I slowed way down because With or without was on. I think the guys thought I was checking them out :barf:

Oh feh :madspit:

the cranky guard is going to start his "leave!!! " schtick in a few mins...

so I'll say my official :wave: TTFN... tho i'll be hanging here for a few more mins. :D

everyone take care of yourselves and go well !

see you around Mon aft or tues aft and night....

discothequeLP said:
You love us. :love:

daygloeyes2 said:
Wow, you two are clearly a forced to be reckoned with! :up: :lmao:

:angry:

i was at roebeks today and i saw this girl that i used to know from junior high (she was a year older than me -- i think i had the hots for her). well we didn't say much but there was some maajor eye contact going on.

plus, she made me a really really good Mahalo Mango!

discothequeLP said:

:angry:

i was at roebeks today and i saw this girl that i used to know from junior high (she was a year older than me -- i think i had the hots for her). well we didn't say much but there was some maajor eye contact going on.

plus, she made me a really really good Mahalo Mango!

:up:

I don't want to know what you mean by a Mahalo Mango. :lmao:

Back
Top Bottom