Pleban Girls and Boy(s) Party - we'd like 60 minutes with you, too, U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

36_6_31.gif

Mother effing thing! It did it again! It only downloaded 22% and then stopped! I don't know why it won't do the rest! I've never had this problem before. I haven' downloaded tons of other shows.

God me and my big mouth piping up about how easy it would be for me to download it with my fast connection. :mad: Karma just likes screwing with me! ARGH!

Hey Wild! :tongue: :sexywink: Can I get a little bit of British love on my birthday? :flirt: hehe

okay the one disc I did download said there are no files to be extracted! Okay what is so fucking hard about this tonight!!!! I swear I'm gonna strangle YSI! :rant:

I tried rebooting and it just doesn't like those links for some reason. I just downloaded another file from YSI it was just one song which I'm listening to right now and it only took like a minute to download.

Tre I have used that site and it does work great! I've never had a problem with it. I would love some nice person to pieces if they would upload Detroit 2 to it. I don't really care about the show but so many people that don't have burners want it and I would be happy to download it and pass it around.

Russty Cat said:

Tre I have used that site and it does work great! I've never had a problem with it. I would love some nice person to pieces if they would upload Detroit 2 to it. I don't really care about the show but so many people that don't have burners want it and I would be happy to download it and pass it around.

oh you're just trying to download stuff now, sorry:wink: :reject:

Its okay Tre, your a sweetie for trying to help. :hug:

All I got when Mr. Cat came in cuz he could hear me swearing was "Ah, what do you need more U2 shit on the computer for anyway! Your gonna make it damn slow!" and left the room muttering! I swear I am gonna do evil things to him when he is a sleep. :evil: :lol:

Russty Cat said:
Its okay Tre, your a sweetie for trying to help. :hug:

All I got when Mr. Cat came in cuz he could hear me swearing was "Ah, what do you need more U2 shit on the computer for anyway! Your gonna make it damn slow!" and left the room muttering! I swear I am gonna do evil things to him when he is a sleep. :evil: :lol:

:hug:

:lmao: :lmao: do you need more U2 on the comp?:wink:

WildHoney said:
I'd love to do that for you Russty unfirtunately i have to go to work :mad:

I just thought of something, i'll email you

That would be great!!! Thank you! :hug:

Bri its the whole Detroit 25th show. I'm just trying to get the damn thing for SG. :)

the rockin edge said:

:hug:

:lmao: :lmao: do you need more U2 on the comp?:wink:

I may not need more, but you can never have too much!

My best mate was using the puter the other day and was looking for a graphics file that was named Bonni and she did a search for all files starting with Bon!! Bad idea. She couldn't stop laughing when it popped up a list of 2,000 files. :lol: Okay so I have a bit of U2 stuff, so sue me.

Of course it took her like 2 seconds to ask when she was getting hooked up with bootlegs and videos. :lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom