Pleban Girls and Boy(s) Party - we'd like 60 minutes with you, too, U2!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!

It's a shame we had to take such drastic meaasures to teach you all a lesson. :tsk:
Who says Canada has no weapons of mass destruction? :wink:

:lmao: I know! I think they're just in denial - they hope if they pretend it never happened, they can forget it :lol:

Kind of like Bryan Adams :shifty: :wink:

Sami - I have three stories on that web site, too :wink: they were here first, though. I do plan on writing a couple just for there, eventually.

sami0201 said:

how's the next chapter going? :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:

How goes chapter 18? :hyper:

18.gif
I knew I was forgetting to do something today!

:lol:

It's going. May be done before bed tonight or by tomorrow night :up:

thanks again for being a sounding board for me, it helped a lot

Last edited:
~BrightestStar~ said:
:scratch:
Did we lose VP to VH1?

She seemed to disappear around the time Ruff went to bed....
Suspicious. :shifty:

:wink:

And how is the ysi goin?

My friend called me and I kept telling her I had to go...I told her three times, but she kept talking and talking... :blahblah: :blahblah:

And she made me miss the beginning of it. :mad:

I'll have to see if it's gonna be on later tonight or tomorrow. :sigh:

Sad_Girl said:

12% down :hyper:

and now it's predicting it'll only be 5 more hours! :crack:

It'll be worth it I'm sure! :happy:

And five hours is better than twelve! :hyper:

"Ford had inadvertantly casterated the car. It had a gaping hole in the front end.........this was being refered to by some more outspoken Americians as a hole which needed a bit of pubic hair around it to make it more real."

:ohmy: :eeklaugh:

~BrightestStar~ said:

"Ford had inadvertantly casterated the car. It had a gaping hole in the front end.........this was being refered to by some more outspoken Americians as a hole which needed a bit of pubic hair around it to make it more real."

:ohmy: :eeklaugh:

:eeklaugh: wtf are you researching? :lol:

I'm back and damn that was good! Bono was so :drool: as always and Edge was *dreamy sigh* :giggle:

SG the damn tape cut off about the last minute of it. Stupid thing! But it was just literally like a minute and then it went to commercial. So it could have been alot worse.

Funniest thing Mr. Cat said after it was over we were sitting out in the hot tub and he said he noticed something new about Bono. His recedding hairline! :lol: I was like duh! The man is 10 years older then you eventually he has to catch up to your grey hair and the big old driveway your sporting. We got in a water fight over that. :lol: He had it coming though for always making jokes about my grey hair.

Sad_Girl said:

:eeklaugh: wtf are you researching? :lol:

:lmao:
Freud and advertsing!
I found this awesome paper online...actually, it's part of a book..that talks about a student of Freud who came to america and founded much of advertsing theories. (eg, branding and going a product a personality..etc)
Soap that lathers is an excuse to feel ourselves up. :lmao:
I have never enjoyed researching as much as I have right now. :lol:

And right now I'm reading a section about cars, you know that whole convertible is a mistress, ..cars extensions of selves:blablah:..and then an explanation of why some car failed.

Thats alright Russty, you got more of it recorded than I did :wink: :hug:

And Bri - that is too funny for words! I wouldn't have thought of that on my own, but it makes so much sense - I suddenly understand the Advertising industry on a whole new level :lol:

:lmao: Bri

I thought I had a ticket deal but now the guy says he'd need them picked up in Jersey :| I'm sure my aunt there wouldn't bring them here to me!

I'm going to sleep :yawn:
goodnight everyone! :hug: :heart:

SG is Det 2 anyplace on line? I could download it for ya and send ya a hard copy with all the other stuff. Cuz hell it will only take me like an hour if that to capture a whole show.

I have to email my essay to my history teacher...do I write anything in the email or just attach my paper? :huh: It's so awkward communicating with teachers outside of school! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom