Pleban Girls (and Boy) Party - Hopelessly devoted to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
^ Nah..........give him some chips and he'll be happy as a clam.

:lmao:

jobob said:

But ... But ... I was, like, busy. First, I was in school. Then I started going to concerts by this band called U2. You might have heard of them. :wink:

Anyway, I do remember how Grease ended -- Sandy going from Nice Girl to Not-So-Nice Greaser Chick in one easy "You're The One That I Want" musical step. Loved it.

That's me! :happy:

That's what happened when I came here.........but with less leather. :lmao:

VintagePunk said:

:ohmy: You're sluttier than me! :wink:

If piercings are an indication of anything ... I'm Sandra Dee. The two times I've had my ears pierced, I've let them close back up, because they get infected. It hasn't been worth it.

:sad:

VintagePunk said:
OMG!!!! :lmao: :lmao:

Sad realization time - multiple piercings = sluttiness. I have multiple piercings, but never wear earrings.

Analogize that to my life, and that says it all. :|

Wow. Dude. That's like. Deep. Woah.

:lol:

I'm not sure I want to analzye my lack of peircings beyond having none.......who knows what scary revealtions I may find. :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Wow. Dude. That's like. Deep. Woah.

:lol:

I'm not sure I want to analzye my lack of peircings beyond having none.......who knows what scary revealtions I may find. :ohmy:

Yeah, maybe I'm reading a bit much into it. :lol:

I still want to get my nose pierced.

VintagePunk said:

Yeah, maybe I'm reading a bit much into it. :lol:

I still want to get my nose pierced.

Do we want to even begin to hypothsize what that means? :lol:

I've always wanted to get piercings.....but I never have. And sometimes I've worn fakes.
What does that mean? :eyebrow:

:p

Hey!
Maybe we could write a book on how piercings describe your life.....and then use the profits to stal....err follow U2! :happy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Do we want to even begin to hypothsize what that means? :lol:

I've always wanted to get piercings.....but I never have. And sometimes I've worn fakes.

:p

Hey!
Maybe we could write a book on how piercings describe your life.....and then use the profits to stal....err follow U2! :happy:

I like it in strange places? :ohmy:

Yes!!! It'd be better than 95 percent of that self-help/new age crap out there. :happy:

bono10.jpg

:drool:

66da1418.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

You like earrings and body jewelry, but you hate pain.

My friend Margie was telling me Saturday night about how her 10-year-old son HATES needles (he and his brother have a rare medical problem and have had to see a lot of doctors). However, he thinks tattoos are cool and he'd like to have a tattoo. Margie doesn't want her son to have a tattoo (at least not at 10), so she's told him they use needles to give people tattoos ...

Hey!

It all comes back to U2, doesn't it, VP? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom