Pleban Girls (and Boy) Party - Hopelessly devoted to U2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ruffian said:
god, i started sweating while I was in a totally different thread. I just *knew* something was going on in here.

sexy irish whispers.... :combust: you girls are terrible! plus it's very late for a school night :shame:

Something? Who'd start something? :shifty:

School night? Honey, I have my degrees. :wink:

Oh, hello, Ruff!

jobob adds her voice to the "Bri! Write a cap!" chorus
or I may have to write one, young lady ...

VintagePunk said:

I was just a little to the left of the tip of the ellipse that night. I've had the pleasure of seeing many Bono girls up close. :happy:

Actually, I'm kidding. I really am genuniely happy for them. :)

Ruff!! :hug:
didja have a booty call? :laugh:

ruffian said:
I just saw Alli's pictures of her dancing with Bono.

OMFG! I was standing right in front of them but seeing the photographic evidence--he is gazing at her SO intensely, then kisses her hand, strokes her hair and moves it away from her face...and then when he lies on the stage...

Holy Crap!!!!!!!!!

:ohmy:

:drool:

*breaks into grease* Tell me more! Tell me more! :wink:

And yes, Bri, I swear I have a 6th sense for Pleba smut. I come running when you girls get filthy :wink:

:lol:
I thought this thread was purely clean. :p

:lmao: it's always such a slumber party in here! curlers in our hair, mud masks, crowded around making VP spill the details...

if there were details. i need to live vicariously. :|

ok, i'm cutting into the regularly scheduled broadcast to post this gif, which i need to have a private moment with. :drool:

luckycamera.gif

ruffian said:
:lmao: it's always such a slumber party in here! curlers in our hair, mud masks, crowded around making VP spill the details...

if there were details. i need to live vicariously. :|

I'm the bad girl, aren't I? Let's see...who can I mock for being Sandra Dee? :hmm:

:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom