Pleban girls...all corruption..all scandels..all drunken debauchary all the time...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bri - oh no, i don't think so!!!!!!!

What you tryin' to do to me?????? I'm MEGA-EXCITED NOW!!!

Those pics are HOOOOOOTTTTTT!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hmmmmmmmmm - I WANT him NOW!!!!!! -dream on eh!!!!

Dis - I'm thinking christ he looks damn horny OWWWWWWW!"

- Wolf whistles - What a hottie WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Huge amounts of tingling down my neck!!!! - trying to keep this as clean as poss!!! Take a lick? hmmmmmm!

Awwwwww that's sad Dis! I'll miss ya!!!!! Have we had a riot tonite or what? It's been a pleasure doin' business with you!!!

Hope to see you tom when i bet i'm drunk again!

I got all these VH1 U2 shows recorded, so i'll prob be on while watching them!!!!!! Should be outrageous&scandalous!!!

We love it don't we?

Bri - That pic that needs no caption - Bonogasm!!!!!

You lookin' forward to the 1st time? :ohmy:

Yes, i know that song WELL!!!!! Sing it all the time in the right circumstances!!!! YEAH!

Come on, you must read over your own caption&think yes, please i'll have that!

susanp6 said:

Come on, you must read over your own caption&think yes, please i'll have that!

I never denied it lol

It's weird for me though...cause I can picture things very easily..hence why stories like Drawers really get to me...I can like, close my eyes..and make it real..ya know? Does this make sense..I can create a scene in my head...and make it feel real......
I'm weird....:huh:

susanp6 said:
1st time you know......not a virgin anymore! :ohmy:

Yes and no?
Like I've said..I've never had a bf and stuff...have so many other things going on in life ya know....
....yet I want so bad for someone to just grab me, kiss me, take control.....
And I'm so stupidly self conscious...I see some flaw and wonder what the hell would a guy want me for?

And wow.... I'm way to honest sometimes..who wants to read my meleodramatic diary?
:slant:

OH MY GOD BS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I JUST READ WHAT MUCCA SAID AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!

Did you mean to mention it here?

SHE HAS ACTUALLY MET BONO&EDGE????????WWOOOOOWWWWWEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

I'm trying to wind down to go to bed here&i see that??????

I just thought i wonder what Muccas' up to&so i think i'll have a look in the lair and WHOOOOAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

CANNOT WAIT TO READ THIS OMG!!!!! BY golly she did it!!!! Hooray!

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Well everyone has flaws, don't they? Didn't M4P say he'd seen you&said you were cute in his opinion? Or has he really seen you?

I always think i'm ugly(but get told otherwise)and yet i managed it! Ah never mind, i bet it will happen when you meet someone nice! :wink: - gives hug!(smilies not working!)

Can't wait to see the Mucca story. What a birthday prez, to read that Mucca met Bono&Edge!!!! WOW! :ohmy: :ohmy:

The swear word just HAD to be included that time!!

I haven't really used swear words that much here, though i do a lot, but it would lose it's effect on here, but i think you'll agree it fits the occasion this time!!!!

Golly, i wonder if she got pics or not? Did she get kiss off Edge i wonder? Was she ALL flustered? Dying to know!

That sobered me up alrite!! Reckon i'll come on the comp before going to pub so i can read as i'm dying to find out more!!

Did you see the pic of Isabelle in band meetings section meeting Bono? Pity he was in a hurry, but true to form he was so nice&kind&apologetic about it!

I need to get to bed soon, unfortunately, but will DEFINITELY be back soon! Relatively soon anyway!! What a nite this is&Wild missing it!!!ARG!!

susanp6 said:
The swear word just HAD to be included that time!!

I haven't really used swear words that much here, though i do a lot, but it would lose it's effect on here, but i think you'll agree it fits the occasion this time!!!!

Golly, i wonder if she got pics or not? Did she get kiss off Edge i wonder? Was she ALL flustered? Dying to know!

That sobered me up alrite!! Reckon i'll come on the comp before going to pub so i can read as i'm dying to find out more!!

Did you see the pic of Isabelle in band meetings section meeting Bono? Pity he was in a hurry, but true to form he was so nice&kind&apologetic about it!

I need to get to bed soon, unfortunately, but will DEFINITELY be back soon! Relatively soon anyway!! What a nite this is&Wild missing it!!!ARG!!

I'm so excited for her...it's too bad they were in a bit of a rush!
I'm so happy she got to meet edge tho!!!!

Isabelle? Nope..didn't see......

He's such a sweetheart :heart:

ok girls, have not had time to catch up on your posts yet, but I hear you've been dirty, so had to come!

having just watched the band perform 4 songs (including Bono kneeling on stage, and then stopping off on the way here to look at the neck pictures on Granny's thread...) let's just say I'm a little lathered up :wink:

I'm baffled ruff! You mean you saw U2 or am i mistaken?

Good on Mucca eh? :wink:

Anyway, i'm going to have a quick read at Mucca's story&then get to bed& i missed you ruff!!

We've had a riotous birthday party for me!!

hi susan! U2 is on VH1--the broadcast of the R&R HOF induction ceremony :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

you guys...wow! bri, you have a future in writing romance, since it's much more inventive than pron...

Back
Top Bottom