Pleban Girl`s party:If the sky can crack,we all know the way back...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
aww. well, thanks - It's hard to stay positive when I've been down for as long as this, but I know it'll work out - I just need to get my butt in gear :wink:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Yea SG and Brittany....but hopefully I'll get it....cause I'm having some serious doubts cause my dad is in kind of a panic :crazy: mood cause the place that he works for is finishing up a merger with a slightly bigger company....amoung other things :sigh:

:hug: sorry to hear that Weldy. hang in there, you never know how it will turn out

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
Yea SG and Brittany....but hopefully I'll get it....cause I'm having some serious doubts cause my dad is in kind of a panic :crazy: mood cause the place that he works for is finishing up a merger with a slightly bigger company....amoung other things :sigh:

Aww, I hope you're able to get it!:yes: I'm sure everything will work out for your dad.:hug:

Sad_Girl said:
aww. well, thanks - It's hard to stay positive when I've been down for as long as this, but I know it'll work out - I just need to get my butt in gear :wink:

Stick with it! You're really talented, so if it takes time, that just means it will turn out even better!:yes:

2U2118.jpg

^^^SG! Thank you:bow: I've seen a lot of pics from that day, but never that one *right click saves* that's HOT!:drool: Oh, and one of the stations back home starts playing only Christmas music on Nov. 1st, so I'm listening to the live stream on their website...this is pretty much all I'll be listening to until Dec. 25th. LOL.

Currently Listening: "All I Want For Christmas (Is You)"/Mariah Carey

U2isthebest said:

Hey FB!! I hope things get less stressful for you soon! How are you otherwise?:hug:

I`m just trying to get things done when they are needed,and let me tell you,it`s hard,on the other hand I`m fine,what did you do today britt:wave: :hug:

flybabe said:

I`m just trying to get things done when they are needed,and let me tell you,it`s hard,on the other hand I`m fine,what did you do today britt:wave: :hug:

I had class...watched the season premeire of The O.C.:drool: and read a lot, I was rereading one of my fav. books. LOL

Just stopping in to say hi Im off to bed :wave:

Thora hang in there hope you get the job! :hug:

SG and VP hope things look up for you guys soon :hug:

Everyone else hope everything is going ok and that you make it to the weekend :wink: :hug:

Night all talk to you sometime tomorrow!

BonosBaby12 said:

Everyone else hope everything is going ok and that you make it to the weekend :wink: :hug:

BB12,you were here and didn`t come:madwife: :giggle:

Goodnight,sweet dreams :hug:

BonosBaby12 said:

Shannon..:sad: *clings* I missed you again? Have a good night, and I will talk to you tomorrow!!:hug:

Back
Top Bottom