Pleban Girl Party - We're there for each other!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Galeongirl said:
Ouch that doesn't sound very well! Good to hear you came out unharmed!

We had a weather alarm today... bad wind and rain and such... no snow sadly... but I'm glad I stayed at home, since it would've been hellish to cycle to school in this weather!

Thanks. :)

I don't think I'd want to be on a bike with wind and rain either.

Hi/bye Diana! :wave:

bye diana :wave:

lol believe me, in Holland you don't want to... it's all flat... so when you cycle, and you're inbetween houses, there's not muc hwind.... and then you get out inbetween the houses and cross a bridge.. and WHAM you're nearly on the other side of the bridge allmost falling over! that's not funny!

I have ridden a bicycle in Holland before, so I understand the flatness, but it wasn't too windy when we were there. I can imagine it's difficult, though!

lol it's usually ok to ride here... but in this weather its bad!

I'm going off I think, bedtime :yawn: Bye Thora, hope everything's gonna be fine with you and the car :hug:

My oldest nephew earned his 170th career win (HS wrestling) tonight *puts on proud auntie button* :D

he is undefeated this season 26 - 0

23 of those are pins, 3 by decision

Last edited:
hallo!! :wave:

SG that is awesome! :lol: he sure has a free ticket to college! I'm not familiar with any wrestling schools at the moment :scratch: but I'm sure theres already a few colleges with their eyes on him if he is interested in going to college after graduation.

redhotswami said:
hallo!! :wave:

SG that is awesome! :lol: he sure has a free ticket to college! I'm not familiar with any wrestling schools at the moment :scratch: but I'm sure theres already a few colleges with their eyes on him if he is interested in going to college after graduation.

University of Michigan has been talking to him already, he was invited to some special camp or event last summer down there and he went, he won the title of Camp Champ :)

but he is also a really good student and he just got accepted to Michigan Tech; who only has a club rather than a team, so he's keeping his options open at the moment. Michigan tech will be hard to beat, though, because he's going into engineering; he wants to be an architect :D

:hug: how are you tonight, Mia? any better?

Last edited:
He is pretty good looking! :D

I'm doing good. I'm just cooking up some dinner, and relaxing. It's been a quiet day which has been so wonderful.

How about you?

I've had a fairly good day, too, thanks for asking :)

I'm currently trying to decide whether to submit my manuscript to an agent or directly to a publisher

if an agent picks it up they will do a lot of the hard work, and they have a foot in the door with the biggest publishers but they also take 15% of domestic profits and 20% of foreign

as a first timer though, I can't help but think it would be good to have someone to help me through the process - but getting one I can trust -

well, anyway it's a tricky decision :p

but I had a blast at Jake's wrestling meet; and am eating popcorn and chatting with a friend on IM and am here - so generally I'm doing great :D

a little long-winded but great ;)

Back
Top Bottom