Pleban Girl Party - We're there for each other!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
That's fine - I'm happy whenever you have them. :)

I've had better days. I got rear-ended driving home from work today. There's tons of snow, and it's still coming down, and the roads were insanely chaotic. I'm okay, and my car is okay, but I'm a bit freaked out. I had a bit of a breakdown, but I'm safe at home, and am relaxing with a large rum & diet coke. There just might be a little bit more rum tonight, but I deserve it. :wink:

How are you? :hug:

:hug: I'm glad you're safe and sound!

It sounds like you deserve that Rum and Coke :yes:

I'm all right, thanks. nothing too exciting going on here tonight; just the usual

Hi fb :wave:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I'm glad you're safe and sound!

It sounds like you deserve that Rum and Coke :yes:

I'm all right, thanks. nothing too exciting going on here tonight; just the usual

Hi fb :wave:

Thanks. :hug:

FB - read above. I haven't had the greatest day.

Not much has happened around here so far as I know :shrug:

my sig and avi is the Ninth Doctor (Dr Who :nerd: ) I have such a crush on him :giggle:

The actor's name is Christopher Eccleston

Sad_Girl said:
Not much has happened around here so far as I know :shrug:

:sigh:

I was afraid of that. :(

my sig and avi is the Ninth Doctor (Dr Who :nerd: ) I have such a crush on him :giggle:

The actor's name is Christopher Eccleston

Oh! I think I've seen that on tv now and then :hmm:

They just started coming out with it again or something?

Did I mention that despite having just recovered from an illness, today was an *awesome* day? :love:

No you didn't mention that :happy: that's very good to hear :yes:

do tell :flirt:

Yeah, it's a BBC series, he's in the 2005 season which is what we're getting now on BBC America. the 2006 season brought with it the 10th doctor

it's a great series, a lot of fun :up:

I must admit I know very little about Dr Who :reject: I know it's pretty popular tho....

So is the 10th Dr...like Dr What? Or Dr How? :lol: :reject:

Ok.
1. I slept in, well, I am still recovering and waking up for a 930 class is too much of a shock to the system.
That's my logic and I'm sticking to it.
Every good day starts with sleeping in.
2. I ate a good solid meal! Hurrah! :lol:
3. I got to school, came out of class, and bumped into my boy. :cute: We ended up wasting about an hour or so together. He impressed me with his tech skillz, and I impressed him with my drawing while we misheviously created new desktop wallpapers for some of the computers in the uni store. :angel: :lol:
4. Today was the Stephen Lewis lecture that I've been babling about for weeks on end and it was everything I hoped for. He's an amazing and engaging speaker. I even got to talk to him for a few quick minutes. :love:
(Hey, it doesn't hurt he had some high praise for B....and omg, he told us a rather amusing story about Bobby Shriver).

:heart: :hyper:

^ :lol: or Dr. Whaaaa...?

Yep, Jeffy's back in school, so I get up and take him there in the mornings - I'm trying to wrap up some projects that are just practice, just for fun, and get really serious about my professional manuscripts

I did send a query letter in to a magazine and am waiting on a reply about that article

:hmm:

what else?

:scratch:

Oh, tomorrow night I have my oldest nephew, Jacob's wrestling meet to go watch, and then Saturday is Jeffy's very first ever wrestling tournament :)

hmmm :hmm:

Awww! His first match! That's cute...a whole bunch of little kids rolling around 'fighting'........kinda sounds like your typical schoolyard at recess. :wink:

Ugh, after my lovely relaxing, afternoon classes last term...9:30 classes everyday this term is going to be the death of me.
I. don't. do. mornings. :sad:

On the upside, it may mean you'll find me lurking around here more often in the morn :shifty:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Whether I'll be concious or not whenI come is another question. :lol:

Oh, that is sooo what I would do.:drool:
I may or may not be found napping in chairs around campus at one time or another. :shh:

:lol: I used to sleep in my car

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom