Pleban Girl Party - We're there for each other!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you generally like Ben Stiller and Owen Wilson, Mia? I think it was pretty standard to their style of comedy

What've you been photoshopping?

Well, I have enjoyed some of Stiller's movies. But...I dunno...this one didn't really do it for me. Then again, I don't think I've seen a Stiller movie in awhile. I've been on a Steve Carrell and Will Farrell kick. :ohmy: I just realized their last names are one letter apart! :hmm:

I've been photoshopping a little surprise projected for EYKIW. I think for the most part I'm done...I'm just waiting for the right moment to unleash it :shifty:

I really don't like Will Farrell much :no: :shrug: and the only thing I've liked Steve Carrell in is 'Bruce Almighty'. I'm looking forward to the sequel "Evan Almighty'" starring him :up:

:lol: You'll have to let me know when you are ready to share it :wink:

Bri!!! I see you! :hyper:

*ETA: nevermind, she's gone :sad:

Last edited:
Hey everyone. The wireless internet is sorted. :drool:

The computer guy ( a friend of Kat's) took all my norton security off though and just left the damn anti virus on. He said you don't need it and it was clogging the PC up. Well ask me first. :angry:

bonoishot said:
Hey everyone. The wireless internet is sorted. :drool:

The computer guy ( a friend of Kat's) took all my norton security off though and just left the damn anti virus on. He said you don't need it and it was clogging the PC up. Well ask me first. :angry:

Really must get my wireless connection sorted, i have a laptop sitting there doing nothing :grumpy:

I can post from my bed then :sexywink:

Imagine :lmao:

Not now NI I'm trying to post :lol:

WildHoney said:

Really must get my wireless connection sorted, i have a laptop sitting there doing nothing :grumpy :

I can post from my bed then :sexywink :

Imagine :lmao:

Not now NI I'm trying to post :lol:

Wild. Clone:love:

Can't stay long. Need to go to bed early. Was sooo tired today at work. :crack:

Trust someone to appear when im about to go.

Yes get your laptop sorted. :grumpy:

Posting from bed. :drool:

:lmao:

NI would be breaking the laptop secretly. Oh you can't use it, what a shame :shifty: ) come to bed then. :flirt:

Kat has a laptop. :drool:

WildHoney said:

I know :drool:

although after my video i-pod experience i'll wait for a while just incase a U2 Version is released :lol:

I brought a normal video i-pod 3 months before U2 video i-pod came out :madwife:

Yeah thats true. :hmm:

:hyper: You can view proper internet with it, its pretty and it has an iPod in it. :drool::combust:

graduates.jpg

thoraadrian.jpg

That's fine - I'm happy whenever you have them. :)

I've had better days. I got rear-ended driving home from work today. There's tons of snow, and it's still coming down, and the roads were insanely chaotic. I'm okay, and my car is okay, but I'm a bit freaked out. I had a bit of a breakdown, but I'm safe at home, and am relaxing with a large rum & diet coke. There just might be a little bit more rum tonight, but I deserve it. :wink:

How are you? :hug:

Back
Top Bottom