Pleban Girl Party - We're there for each other!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BonosBaby12 said:

You are too sweet! Keep talking I like hearing what you have to say :flirt: :giggle:

Oh and Im STILL waiting on hearing back from my sister! Haven't forgotten about the promise of Madonna pics,lol.

I could go all night.:drool:......:shifty: And thank you! I can't wait to see those pics.!!! Madonna....:combust:

ThoraSEB said:
Mmm... my dinner is fabulous! :drool: Sorry to all those who I'm making hungry. :lol:

The best thing about watching hockey (which I'm doing at the moment) is that my team comes onto the ice to "Streets" when they're at home - I love it! :love:

You do realize Vancouver's going to lose on Sat night, right? :wink:

U2isthebest said:

I could go all night.:drool:......:shifty: And thank you! I can't wait to see those pics.!!! Madonna....:combust:

You really do know how to light my fire :drool: :combust:

You are quite welcome :). Will send an e-mail to her this weekend about the pics. From what I was told they turned out really well since they were 1st row. Kept thinking about you the whole time she was talking about the concert :sexywink:

BonosBaby12 said:

You really do know how to light my fire :drool: :combust:

You are quite welcome :). Will send an e-mail to her this weekend about the pics. From what I was told they turned out really well since they were 1st row. Kept thinking about you the whole time she was talking about the concert :sexywink:

:ohmy: I just downloaded that song for my iPOD yesterday. The Doors...:rockon: How lovely that you were thinking of me.....hope I looked sexy.:reject:

Currently Listening: "Heart of Glass"/Blondie

U2isthebest said:

:ohmy: I just downloaded that song for my iPOD yesterday. The Doors...:rockon: How lovely that you were thinking of me.....hope I looked sexy.:reject:

Currently Listening: "Heart of Glass"/Blondie

:lol: how ironic! I haven't heard that song in a long time. Occassionally I will hear The Doors on the oldies station that my mom listens to.

You were looking sexier than usual :flirt:

BonosBaby12 said:

:lol: how ironic! I haven't heard that song in a long time. Occassionally I will hear The Doors on the oldies station that my mom listens to.

You were looking sexier than usual :flirt:

:shocked: I was? *Johnny Carson audience* How sexy was I?:lmao:

Currently Listening: "Fall Away"/The Fray

Drea said:

You do realize Vancouver's going to lose on Sat night, right? :wink:

:lol:

I think you're mistaken, Drea. Sorry to break it to you, but we're on a winning streak right now, and I don't see it letting up any time soon. :wink:

ThoraSEB said:

:lol:

I think you're mistaken, Drea. Sorry to break it to you, but we're on a winning streak right now, and I don't see it letting up any time soon. :wink:

And I hate to break it to you, but we just beat Buffalo. IN BUFFALO, which is really f'ing rare these days :wink: Rather decidedly, and with few stupid penalties *G* Besides, you're coming to OUR turf, IIRC, and if the flight doesn't get 'em, the smoggy air in TO will :wink:

Hi Britt! I'm doing all right. I've been really busy and stuff, but I'm doing well, thanks. :) How about you?

Drea said:

And I hate to break it to you, but we just beat Buffalo. IN BUFFALO, which is really f'ing rare these days :wink: Rather decidedly, and with few stupid penalties *G* Besides, you're coming to OUR turf, IIRC, and if the flight doesn't get 'em, the smoggy air in TO will :wink:

I guess we'll just have to wait until Saturday to see. Our 8 game win streak hasn't all been at home, so we've had success on the road. Our goalie frigging rocks, and yeah. Can't think of anything else stat-wise to shove in your face right now. Too full to think properly. :lol: We're playing Minnesota right now, and I'm hoping we win this one as well.

Back
Top Bottom