Pleban Girl Party - We're proud of our PLEBAn Heritage!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi Weldy!!:wave: Patti:wave: Sami! I did not know you all where here until I got a response from SG a moment ago!:hyper:

Our Pleban Heritage ...

What the heck exactly is our Pleban Heritage? :hmm:

Must be sex :flirt:

drinking :drunk:

and rock and roll :bonodrum: !!

Works for me. :wink:

pattip2000 said:
SG, when you get here, do you by chance have an AIM screen name?

thats AOL, right? I had AOL for about two days but hated it - never used messenger at all there. Why's that?

Hi Carmel! :hug: Imagine seeing you here :shifty: :wink: :lol:

jobob said:
Our Pleban Heritage ...

What the heck exactly is our Pleban Heritage? :hmm:

Must be sex :flirt:

drinking :drunk:

and rock and roll :bonodrum: !!

Works for me. :wink:

Jo-:lmao: You hit it right on the nail!!!

SG:hug: Still thinking about RSOC:hmm: perhaps Drea may have a suggestion

sami0201 said:

I'm leaving August 11...my dad said maybe he'd take me to the city when he gets here. :hmm: I don't know though, we have no definite plans. I was supposed to go to NYC next Saturday but I have to sit home and try to get U2 tickets. Stupid Hawaiian time has to make it 1:00 in the afternoon here when tickets go on sale. :madwife: :lol:

OK, well I've gotta see you before you leave! I'm going to be in the Hamptons (sp?) though the 4th through the 7th. We've gotta figure something out! :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

thats AOL, right? I had AOL for about two days but hated it - never used messenger at all there. Why's that?

I wanted to ask you something, about something we'd talked about awhile ago, it's no big deal.
It's good to see you again

VintagePunk said:

I was trying to maintain the tiny shred of morality that I have left...but what the hell. :wink:

Pfft! what fun is that?

OMG tonight my sister bought a shot for the birthday boy (21 :drunk: ) and she got a 'blow job' - and made him drink it the traditional way you do that sort of shot :lmao: he was so funny :cute:

~BrightestStar~ said:
Hey Patti! :hug:
And Caramel!:hug:

You know what's good?
Cookies.

Cookies are very very good :drool:

What kinda cookies!! I want peanut butter:drool:

Sami, do you think Racheal's style is like (but not the same ) as Fiona Apple?:reject:

circa1992 said:

OK, well I've gotta see you before you leave! I'm going to be in the Hamptons (sp?) though the 4th through the 7th. We've gotta figure something out! :heart:

:yes:

The Hamptons. :drool: What are you doing there? Just vacation?
I'd try to come visit you there but it's probably farther from here than your house is. :lol:

sami0201 said:

The Hamptons. :drool: What are you doing there? Just vacation?

I'd try to come visit you there but it's probably farther from here than your house is. :lol:

:lol:

My great-grandpa's "lady friend" has supposedly a huge house up there and he's been bugging us to go up there, so we finally are. On one side of her house is the ocean and on the other side is the bay :drool:

circa1992 said:

Nice place:ohmy: ! I have always wanted to go there. Have fun Sarah:hug:

Carmelu2fan said:

What kinda cookies!! I want peanut butter:drool:

Sami, do you think Racheal's style is like (but not the same ) as Fiona Apple?:reject:

Rachael is much more...elegant? Much slower and jazzier and prettier, but I think they are comparable. :yes:

circa1992 said:

:lol:

My great-grandpa's "lady friend" has supposedly a huge house up there and he's been bugging us to go up there, so we finally are. On one side of her house is the ocean and on the other side is the bay :drool:

My great-grandpa has a lady friend too!! :lmao:

That should be amazing. :drool: :hyper:

sami0201 said:

My great-grandpa has a lady friend too!! :lmao:

That should be amazing. :drool: :hyper:

:lmao:!!

I guess it'll be alright, I just wish we were going on a week day so that I could have the weekend with my friends :shrug: My mom said I could bring a friend, but I don't think I'm going to...I think it'd be kinda weird :lol: :reject:

Sad_Girl said:
how about peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips? :drool:

Perfect! I need something very sweet after the bitter day I had. I know you are aware that I moved out of my place a month ago because I had got robbed. Well now the landlord does not want to give me my deposit back. I gave this lady a grand and she is telling me that it cost that much to paint and replace carpet:mad: I think I am going to end up in court:banghead:

Back
Top Bottom