Pleban Girl Party - We're proud of our PLEBAn Heritage!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
~BrightestStar~ said:

Omg. I was at Swiss Chalet once for dinner, and we had this nice young guy as our waiter. He was probably only a year or so older than me, and he was a trainee.
I go to order, and he turns and says, "what would you like ma'am?'...and spends the rest of the night 'yes ma'am' 'no ma'am'...
:tsk: :lol:

wham, bamb, thank you ma'am never came up though..:hmm:

:tsk: Waiters should know better, if they want tips. :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ If you've got a southern drawl he'd probably find it cute :sexywink:

Who knows....he might like being called sir :ohmy::shifty:

I was just thinking, what does it say about me that I have actually thought about that!

<freak!

Just changed my avi:wink: Now I am off to bed. I fell asleep in our team metting today and my boss was not happy. I better get a good nights rest. I have another to attend tomorrow.:grumpy:

Thank you ladies for the cookies:drunk:

SG/Kaf if you think of any RSOC idea's...you know what to do:wink:

Night:hug:

I don't really mind the ma'am / sir thing that much, Patti - I think it's genuinely a term of respect - but when you're feeling self conscious about your age, it's like salt in a wound :lol:

~BrightestStar~ said:

:lmao:!!

Did the toaster attack you or something? :lol:

You fell off the table, didn't you...:lol:

Sex injuries are the worst, too - going to the Dr and having to explain what happened.... and then they want you to demonstrate... :shifty:

Not that that ever happened to anyone or anything :shifty: :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:

Sex injuries are the worst, too - going to the Dr and having to explain what happened.... and then they want you to demonstrate... :shifty:

No, they don’t. Atleast the ones I know. They don’t want or need to know how it happened. All that matters is you are hurt and how they can help you.

Sad_Girl said:

:hmm: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom