Pleban Girl Party - We're proud of our PLEBAn Heritage!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
VintagePunk said:

Some people have kitchen tables, but rarely (if ever) use them for eating at. :shifty:

:whistle:

Oh, I’m sure the novelty will wear off soon for me

VintagePunk said:

You wouldn't say cute if you heard some of them - that kid is evil and warped. :yikes: :lol:

Remind me to gag her if she's ever with me while I'm eating....:yikes:

:lol:

Prunes are just humilated grapes you know....
It's creul making them sing and dance so that we'll eat them...

Sad_Girl said:

She's right! *munchmunch* Cookies and sweets *crunchmunchsmack* are just another way of the evil *munchcrunchmunchgulp* male-dominated world keeps women under their thumb.... :shifty:
6.gif

:laugh:

So true...Ooo! A crumb! :drool:

Sad_Girl said:

Cool! Congrats :)

I've been waiting nearly 30 years to feel like and adult :hmm: Not even a twinge! :shrug:

:lol:

Sometimes I feel like an adult. Sometimes I don't.
It's sorta like those old Mounds/Almond Joy candy bar commercials. :wink:

But, yes, I am an adult. Most of the time.

circa1992 said:
Sami, I have an idea :hyper:

Maybe if you're on the way to the Hamptons we could swing by on our way there :lol:

:hmm: That may actually work. If my aunt and uncle are up for it. :shifty: :lol: My mom will be here by then though, so it actually could maybe. All I know is that the Hamptons are out east on Long Island (way east of us)

jobob said:

Sometimes I feel like an adult. Sometimes I don't.
It's sorta like those old Mounds/Almond Joy candy bar commercials. :wink:

But, yes, I am an adult. Most of the time.

:lol: i'm wondering what will go it for me to get to "most of the time" what do you think did it for you?

kafrun said:
Hey everyone :hug:

Carmel - Want me to sort out your landlord??
GrumpyWife.gif

SG - Snarky message? What did I miss? *tries to catch up*

Aww, thanks Kaf. The landlord knows I am a good tenat. She was just bitter because I move on very short notice due to my place getting robbed one weekend I was out of town.

I just hope I get lucky like Weldy and this new landlord will be a bit more understanding.:hug: Do not worry ladies Carmel will be fine.

:lol: Thank goondess for that, SG :uhoh:

Carmel - That really sucks :hug: I hope you get it all sorted. Moving can be such a hassle.

VintagePunk said:

Some people have kitchen tables, but rarely (if ever) use them for eating at. :shifty:

:whistle:

DAYYYUUUMMM:drool:

it has been way to long sice I have had any action like that!!

:shifty:

sami0201 said:

:hmm: That may actually work. If my aunt and uncle are up for it. :shifty: :lol: My mom will be here by then though, so it actually could maybe. All I know is that the Hamptons are out east on Long Island (way east of us)

If you PM me where in Long Island you are, I could ask my mom if we drive through it, or near it :lol:

pattip2000 said:

:lol: i'm wondering what will go it for me to get to "most of the time" what do you think did it for you?

My age, the passage of time, and people who keep insisting on calling me "ma'am."

Carmelu2fan said:

Aww, thanks Kaf. The landlord knows I am a good tenat. She was just bitter because I move on very short notice due to my place getting robbed one weekend I was out of town.

I just hope I get lucky like Weldy and this new landlord will be a bit more understanding.:hug: Do not worry ladies Carmel will be fine.

I hope you are lucky too.....my last landlord was a bit like yours :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:lol: don't worry , I'm working on a new Avi now to remedy the confusion :wink:

:reject: I did not realize our Avi's where so similar. I should have went with the black/white one. That was my first choice.

jobob said:

My age, the passage of time, and people who keep insisting on calling me "ma'am."

Omg. I was at Swiss Chalet once for dinner, and we had this nice young guy as our waiter. He was probably only a year or so older than me, and he was a trainee.
I go to order, and he turns and says, "what would you like ma'am?'...and spends the rest of the night 'yes ma'am' 'no ma'am'...
:tsk: :lol:

wham, bamb, thank you ma'am never came up though..:hmm:

I’m from the South and I’ve always had this irrational fear that if I ever got to talk to Bono, I’d call him Sir and embarrass the crap out of myself

~BrightestStar~ said:
^ If you've got a southern drawl he'd probably find it cute :sexywink:

:lmao:!!

Did the toaster attack you or something? :lol:

You fell of the table, didn't you...:lol:

No, didn't involve falling off, or the table breaking. Nothing like that.

It was... I can't say it!! :lmao:

:silent: :angel:

Back
Top Bottom