Pleban Girl Party - We're proud of our PLEBAn Heritage!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:
how about peanut butter cookies with chocolate chips? :drool:

:drool:

:sigh: :sad: Four weeks now...

Every time I crave something, Sarah tells me an elaborate story about it's evilness that inevitably ends with some gross conclusion that makes me not want it anymore. :lol:

circa1992 said:

:lmao:!!

I guess it'll be alright, I just wish we were going on a week day so that I could have the weekend with my friends :shrug: My mom said I could bring a friend, but I don't think I'm going to...I think it'd be kinda weird :lol: :reject:

:lol: Yeah I know what you mean. It might be kind of weird to bring a friend...but maybe not. :shrug:

cuteness.gif

Carmelu2fan said:

Perfect! I need something very sweet after the bitter day I had. I know you are aware that I moved out of my place a month ago because I had got robbed. Well now the landlord does not want to give me my deposit back. I gave this lady a grand and she is telling me that it cost that much to paint and replace carpet:mad: I think I am going to end up in court:banghead:

:madwife: thats just not right! Man I hate landlords like that :grumpy:

Carmelu2fan said:

Perfect! I need something very sweet after the bitter day I had. I know you are aware that I moved out of my place a month ago because I had got robbed. Well now the landlord does not want to give me my deposit back. I gave this lady a grand and she is telling me that it cost that much to paint and replace carpet:mad: I think I am going to end up in court:banghead:

Carmel that SUCKS! Two cookies for you

sami0201 said:

:lol: Yeah I know what you mean. It might be kind of weird to bring a friend...but maybe not. :shrug:

Like my parents said that I could've brought a friend to Cape Cod for a week, but I just thought it'd be a little awkward :shrug: :lol:

sami0201 said:

Rachael is much more...elegant? Much slower and jazzier and prettier, but I think they are comparable. :yes:

I see what you mean. She does have a more suttlespelling stlye to her music. How long has she been around? I just discoverd her a few weeks ago?

Carmelu2fan said:

:hug: I feel bad for you....my landlord is being very cool with us. He understands our money problems...and even with those problems...he still brings in handymen to help fix things in my apartment :hug:

VintagePunk said:

Every time I crave something, Sarah tells me an elaborate story about it's evilness that inevitably ends with some gross conclusion that makes me not want it anymore. :lol:

Could you have Sarah write me some elaborate stories about the evils of red meat and fast food, and the joys of vegetables and exercise? I really need to lower my cholestrol level. Thanks. :wink:

Carmelu2fan said:

I see what you mean. She does have a more suttlespelling stlye to her music. How long has she been around? I just discoverd her a few weeks ago?

Her cd Happenstance came out in 2004. I discovered her a few months ago but I just got the whole cd. :drool:

VintagePunk said:

itsok.gif

VintagePunk said:

She's right! *munchmunch* Cookies and sweets *crunchmunchsmack* are just another way of the evil *munchcrunchmunchgulp* male-dominated world keeps women under their thumb.... :shifty:
6.gif

kafrun said:

Kaf:flirt:

Thank you guys, I am sorry for bringing it up really. I just replayed her snarky message on my answering machine a moment ago. I will not let her get away with it. Carmel will figure out something:evil:

So, I’m really excited, I got a kitchen table this weekend. I bought my house over a year ago and I just got around to getting a table, I’m beginning to feel like a real adult :hyper:

pattip2000 said:
So, I’m really excited, I got a kitchen table this weekend. I bought my house over a year ago and I just got around to getting a table, I’m beginning to feel like a real adult :hyper:

Cool! Congrats :)

I've been waiting nearly 30 years to feel like and adult :hmm: Not even a twinge! :shrug:

:lol:

Hey everyone :hug:

Carmel - Want me to sort out your landlord??
GrumpyWife.gif

SG - Snarky message? What did I miss? *tries to catch up*

Sad_Girl said:

Cool! Congrats :)

I've been waiting nearly 30 years to feel like and adult :hmm: Not even a twinge! :shrug:

:lol:

Do you already have a kitchen table? If not, that might do it. I bet you do, more normal people do

Sad_Girl said:

She's right! *munchmunch* Cookies and sweets *crunchmunchsmack* are just another way of the evil *munchcrunchmunchgulp* male-dominated world keeps women under their thumb.... :shifty:
6.gif

:lol: grabs handfull of cookies

Better:D

pattip2000 said:

Nothing like Big Ticket Purchases like houses, cars, and furniture to make one feel like an adult. :wink:

(not that I own my own house, but I do own furniture, and a car)

Back
Top Bottom