Pleban Girl Party - Welcoming Mini-Dis to the world!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Question 1. Should I have a banana or Jello for a snack? :hmm:

Question 2. Should I buy yet another album I don't need (but still want) from iTunes? It's only $6.93! :wink:

1. Either cherry or orange.

2. Springsteen's second album, The Wild, the Innocent, and the E Street Shuffle. I'm such a fan, I already have most if not all of the songs off it already in live versions. But I'm not sure if I have the album. So ... :wink:

cool whip. mmmm :drool: too bad I don't have any :|

for only seven bucks I might just download the album.

and "Boy" is the next album in my iTunes collection once this one finishes :up:

Sad_Girl said:
It's Friday, but it feels like Monday? what is wrong with the world? :scream:
That's better than it feeling like Friday on a Monday... :crack:

It felt like Monday on Thursday to me, but that was because we had Wednesday off...

WildHoney said:
You can just about make me & Jem out :lol:
Chicago we're right in front on Adam on the main stage :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-4b7DkHBYM
Awesome... :drool:

Hi everyone :wave:
Jo, why not have banana WITH jelly/o? :wink:

It works waaayy too well with Windows XP. :wink:

But you can also rip your own CD collection to iTunes -- and download mp3s -- which has also saved me some money.

*returns with alcohol - for anyone (VP, if you're around) wondering, there is 1" of Malibu in the bottom of a 1 litre bottle of no name cola* :wink:

Sad_Girl said:
My mom used to put banana slices in her jell-o molds

I always ate around them though :lol:

I buy those ready-made cups of Sugar-Free Jello. They have like 10 calories apiece; I probably burn more calories eating them than are in them. And there's no fruit in them, either.

Isn't that kinda pitiful, really? :reject:

The banana flavor is ok in the jell-o but it loses consistency and gets all mushy :yuck:

cherries are good in jell-o though :drool:

damnit now I'm hungry again :grumpy: :lol:

<doesn't help that I skipped dinner cuz I was on the phone :shifty:

Ali - I have some experience with Mx cd-s I don't know how good I'd say I am at it though :lol:

jobob said:

I buy those ready-made cups of Sugar-Free Jello. They have like 10 calories apiece; I probably burn more calories eating them than are in them. And there's no fruit in them, either.

Isn't that kinda pitiful, really? :reject:

My mom buys those just for that reason, to have something sweet to eat that isn't horrible as far as calories go :lol:

I'm just not a big Jell-o fan I guess cuz I don't think I've ever eaten more than one

Last edited:
_MG_1986.jpg

:bono: Adam kissed me! :hyper: :happy:

:giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Ali - I have some experience with Mx cd-s I don't know how good I'd say I am at it though :lol:
I'm trying to put together a CD of U2's more atmospheric/reflective/meditative tracks, I've got a list of songs, but the main thing is the order to put them in... and there's a couple I'm not sure whether to put in or not. :scratch: I asked for help over in EYKIW and got some suggestions, but I'm incredibly neurotic about stuff like this and I haven't decided anything yet :lol:

I'm trying to think of what goes into jelly/o except for sugar and gelatin...? So if you take the sugar out... :huh:

Alisaura said:

I'm trying to think of what goes into jelly/o except for sugar and gelatin...? So if you take the sugar out... :huh:

:lol: I think it's an artificial sweetener

Alisaura said:

I'm trying to put together a CD of U2's more atmospheric/reflective/meditative tracks, I've got a list of songs, but the main thing is the order to put them in... and there's a couple I'm not sure whether to put in or not. :scratch: I asked for help over in EYKIW and got some suggestions, but I'm incredibly neurotic about stuff like this and I haven't decided anything yet :lol:

do you want to post the list here or do you want me to go over to EYKIW?

Back
Top Bottom