PLEBAn Girl Party: We love Unknown Callers & Lurkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hey guys, just thought I'd pop in with a quick update.

Things suck right now, I'm on sick leave from my school placement. Diagnosed with depression and stress, so I'm gonna be home to 17th of May. I'm behind in school, my boyfriend is an asshole, there's this other guy who's started to show an interest in me who I can't stop thinking about, my friend who got beat up is really taking advantage of the situation, and I'm stressed out about moving. I'm really, really f*cked up at the moment. I don't sleep properly, I don't eat properly, I've lost weight too fast, I get head aches and stomach pains, and I have no idea how to fix everything. :p

Yup, so that's my life at the moment :lol: I'm gonna go try and get some sleep soon, so I'm off again. Hope you're all ok, though :hug:

Night:hug:

:|

while I want to/am going......

tommorrw (sat)
sis & I and her friends are driving us out so we ( the funeral home will bring etc) can bury our mom's ashes -dad want a full burial, so that we got 2 plots from 2 of our cousins who didn't want them.

at least!!!! it won't be snowy/sleetly OR rainy tomorrow. a preview of summer like 80F....
so maynot be on the net tomorrw will see you on the week days)

have a good weekend everyone. :hug:S:heart::wave:

Jez :hug::hug:. I was diagnosed with depression 5 years ago and it was an awful thing to get out of. Just stay strong and if you need to talk we are all here

:D Hai!

I'm good, looking up silver tabby kitties online. :cute: Was talking to a friend on how I definately want one of those when I get my own place.

How are you doing?

Oh glad to hear you're good! Is the divorce a good thing in this case? :uhoh:

:hmm: I should perhaps start on my pasta sauce for tonight, but I'm not hungry at all yet.

I got groceries for the whole week today. :lol: The meat or fish I'll get from the freezer, so all I had to get was veggies and dessert. Got pasta for tonight, pizza for tomorrow and the rest of the week I'll make a huge batch of fried rice and then eat that with wokked meat/fish and veggies. :D I so love being on my own for a bit.

Btw: This has amused me for the past two days, and it still amuses me. Especially linking it to IO.

funnypicturesyourchildw.jpg

:ohmy:

:(

:hug :: hug::hug: jez :hug :: hug:: hug:

have to leave soonish

so I hope I'll catch you next week :)

Oh no Jez : hug: Take care of yourself :hug:

Jez :hug ::hug :. I was diagnosed with depression 5 years ago and it was an awful thing to get out of. Just stay strong and if you need to talk we are all here

Jez : hug: take care of yourself : hug:

If you need a shoulder to cry/scream on Jez...I'm here for you :hug : :hug:

Oh jeez Jez :hug: What a load of shit comin' at you right now! Be careful and get some rest!

Jez : hug:

We're here hun if you need us:hug: and please take care of yourself :kiss:

Thanks guys, it means a lot to me to know that you all care. I didn't think things could get any worse, but of course it could. My boyfriend has stood me up for the fifth (!) weekend in a row. It's now three weeks since I saw him at all, and more than a month ago since I saw him for more than a couple of hours :( I really don't need this too on top of everything else, but no matter what I say, he just won't listen. And I really, really like him, so I don't really want to dump him... :reject:

Back
Top Bottom