PLEBAn Girl Party: We love Unknown Callers & Lurkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:uhoh: What is a bacon avocado burger?

:yuck: Why does everyone love bacon on a hamburger? I seriously can't stand it. Bacon is good with eggs, but with a hamburger? Oh hell no.

I was assuming it's your normal hamburger with bacon and avacado on top. Hopefully cheese as well. :drool: There's a good burger place around here, and I'm seriously tempted to order their burger that's similar to that for my lunch today. Must stay strong!!

Maybe it's a North American thing? I dunno. I just grew up with adding bacon to your burgers - it gives it SO much extra flavour and goodness.

To each his/her own, though. :)

The avocado souds good, perhaps I should try that some day.
:dance: This saturday I'll be home alone for over a week! Rents goin' on holiday!

I'm gonna make pasta on saturday and on sunday I'll get a pizza and prepare my fried rice. That way I'll be able to eat most of the week without too much hassle, since I'll be home late and such.

oh and:

fail-owned-swimmer-trapped-fail.jpg

As long as he didn't move too much, it shouldn't hurt. :lmao: But men aren't that bright in that department, so I bet he tried to pull them out!

Now THAT is the kind of thing I'd like to have videotaped and put on youtube.:evil:

I can't sleep because my son wakes me up or I just wake up and start stressing. I don't have time to exercise, which also makes me not sleep well. Our last show is next week and my tech crews are totally behind and half my actors suck. Some of my students are starting to make stupid decisions about their lives (drinking, drugs, etc). My son thinks I'm boring (which I am) and would rather be with his dad because his dad does stuff with him that I don't wanna (call me selfish). Mr.Z and I barely see eachother any more we're both so busy. um... I think that's all.
:(

:hug::hug: zu
You are not boring...... you're funny, & artistic, and a sportswoman......... and if I remember a post from some year or 2 back.... you said you don't play guitar b/c you & mr Z would get too competitive about it?
Yes, i remember --we were talking about guitars b/c I had just bought my Squire/by Fender guitar.... :D

Of course what I consider boring and what your son considers boring is a matter of opinion etc ......

and don't you dare feel bad .... that there are things you "don't wanna" do with your son that you have Mr Z do instead....
... this is part of the same ole crap about turning women into complete self-sacrificing "saints".......... esp via religion! ( i got the "you're selfish" bit through Catholicism)
"God forbid" :rolleyes: women actually take some time for themselves ( selfish! :shame: selfish! ), and NOT feel guilty about it !

It not that you shouldn't at times set aside, delay etc things that you'd like to do for a partner/ child/ elderly parent/ friend etc.. just not ad nauseam- especially like with no one else doing their fair share if at all possible! I'm speaking generally.

Sorry to hear that your play & prep are going slow...... and that your school kids are getting into possibly difficult life situations.

And you & Mr Z being like ships passing in the night :(

hopefully things will slow down some? Summer school-is-out vacation time? :hug:

DAZ!!!!! :hug:

^^ Thank you so much for all the kind words. It means a lot to me. I kinda beat myself up sometimes and I feel really guilty about my parenting but yeah, it's nice to be reminded that it's all good. :shrug:

I'm going to pick up the little one. See y'all later.

:yawn: Yet another lab day.

One six hour wait, another that has about four 1,5 hr waits... Jee haw.

I'm spending a bit of time on the report, the rest on making a grocery list for the next week. :dance: 1,5 week on my own! I'm gonna have an italian weekend with pasta and pizza, and during the week I'll do it easy since I've three more lab days and make a huge batch of fried rice on sundaynight, so all I gotta do is wok some fish or meat with some veggies and I'm good to go!

:wave:

Molly! :hug:
Bg777! :hug:
Drea! :hug:

I'll be around here/ other threads & there :)heart:art) till about 5:30PM :D

what kind of Lab are you taking gg2?

A big batch o' fried rice? Yum! :D
then you'll just quickly stir fry the rest or toss in cooked/raw veggies /or cooked meat at each dinner?

I made a fun tex-mex inspired dish last night--
I bought a bag of big blue corn tostados (triangular corn chips).
I put about 10-12 cut up(2 - 4 pieces each- depending on size) grape tomatoes in a bowl; added chili-pepper powder, about a big tablespoon of (my choice-regular) mayo, fresh lime juice (cut fruit), extra- sharp cheddar cheese, and stirred it all up.
Then I scooped up the mixture w the tostados. YUM. :drool:

I have more of the ingredients to put together for tonight. I might pick up some fresh cilantro ,too, to toss in! :drool:

DAZ!!!!! :hug:

^^ Thank you so much for all the kind words. It means a lot to me. I kinda beat myself up sometimes and I feel really guilty about my parenting but yeah, it's nice to be reminded that it's all good. :shrug:

....... you're welcome... :hug:
It just seems to to me that you work pretty darn hard to make a good life for little Z........ so...... :)

oh
sheesh .......... dg

where was this?

tho I believe weed should be legalized...... the other stuff..... ?? maybe....cause there is such crime involved, organized and individual!
I don't know-- maybe if it was controlled by doctor's prescriptions along with a real strong (like, lots of federal $$$) really serious drug reduction/ or elimination program.

then it wouldn't have such a creepy feeling .

Most people like some form of altered states of mind. It's not always self-medicating.
And animals ( it's been seen & researched) like to get drunk, too! Birds will deliberately eat fermented berries.. .then fly around in these loopy patterns! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom