PLEBAn Girl Party: We love Unknown Callers & Lurkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sigh: I HATE PAYPAL.

I bloody tried renewing in time for my subscription to run out, and the money from my bank account should've taken 6 days max to transfer, but it's STILL not there. :crack: What the fuck? I did that over a WEEK ago.

How bloody hard is it to process 25 fuckin' dollars????? :huh: It says processing, STILL.

Zooey :hug:

Paypal is sloooooow, GG... I think they mean six working days, so it'll be a week and a bit. :madwife: It took them 7 working days to do a transfer for me recently.

I'd crash your party, Weldy, but no one needs to see me :dance:! ...:wink:

:wave: Well, Hel-lo there yourself :)
How are things?
I haven't been listening to No Line On The Horizon in it's entirety for more than a month, does that make me a bad fan?:hmm:
Feels good to give it a listen again, Breathe is playing at the moment =)

My membership.

Why were you throwing a pity party? :hug:

u2.com membership?

I can't sleep because my son wakes me up or I just wake up and start stressing. I don't have time to exercise, which also makes me not sleep well. Our last show is next week and my tech crews are totally behind and half my actors suck. Some of my students are starting to make stupid decisions about their lives (drinking, drugs, etc). My son thinks I'm boring (which I am) and would rather be with his dad because his dad does stuff with him that I don't wanna (call me selfish). Mr.Z and I barely see eachother any more we're both so busy. um... I think that's all.

Okay, I just had to get that all out. Pity party over. Thanks for asking ladies. :hug:

Tht is awesome. I'm so happy everything worked out.

I'm good, a little tired. I went to the Phillies game tonight and it rained for the first 4 innings and it was also windy and like 40 degrees outside. Glad to be home

sounds nice. my hometown is too hot for me already and it's only April.

fml: I went out w/o my wallet tonight and almost ran out of gas, so what was supposed to be a 20 minute drive to the bar was a 50 minute endeavor full of frustration.

<=== Mistress Mary Sunshine

:wave: Well, Hel-lo there yourself :)
How are things?
I haven't been listening to No Line On The Horizon in it's entirety for more than a month, does that make me a bad fan?:hmm:
Feels good to give it a listen again, Breathe is playing at the moment =)

:reject: Sorry I went to take a shower and go to bed, forgot to tell ya.

I'm good, though ofcourse we've been missing you. :yes:

:tsk: It makes you a very naughty boy. Must be spanked for punishment.

:reject: I've listened to it on repeat for about a month. Now I got it on a playlist with a couple of new old albums I bought. Muse, Aerosmith and the Killers.

u2.com membership?

I can't sleep because my son wakes me up or I just wake up and start stressing. I don't have time to exercise, which also makes me not sleep well. Our last show is next week and my tech crews are totally behind and half my actors suck. Some of my students are starting to make stupid decisions about their lives (drinking, drugs, etc). My son thinks I'm boring (which I am) and would rather be with his dad because his dad does stuff with him that I don't wanna (call me selfish). Mr.Z and I barely see eachother any more we're both so busy. um... I think that's all.

Okay, I just had to get that all out. Pity party over. Thanks for asking ladies. :hug:

No my Interference one. It ran out two days ago, thank god I didn't lose all my stuff yet! :crack: Paypal FINALLY came trough this morning, I just renewed. :D

:hug: Sounds like you really need to get some rest yeah. Do you have any time or free days to take for a short vacation or so? A long weekend of doing nothing?
You're not selfish for not wanting to do everything with your kid. If you give them everything they want they get selfish themselves, spoiled and such, so I think it's a good thing to say no every once in a while.

Ugh, why do I google my brother's name and screennames he uses? It kills me that I have to know what's going on in his life by doing that. :(

I hate him, but I miss him. Or rather, the person he was.

:uhoh: What is a bacon avocado burger?

:yuck: Why does everyone love bacon on a hamburger? I seriously can't stand it. Bacon is good with eggs, but with a hamburger? Oh hell no.

Back
Top Bottom