PLEBAn Girl Party: We love Unknown Callers & Lurkers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow that was a quick final .:up: Yay for easier than you though. :up:

:love::kiss:

I would be cool but i'm not hoping like i did last tour. Will just enjoy the show. :wink:

:cute: I'd tell Bono we come as a package. :drool::lol:

I kind of hope he doesn't pull anyone up at all. So much drama last tour about girls who got pulled up. :down: Can't wait for the new dramz! :happy:

Dazz, I agree with Jem. Bruce usually tours once a year(sometimes twice? I'm not a big Bruce fan), and U2 tours every 4-5. It sucks to have to choose, but I would choose U2>Bruce.

I kind of hope he doesn't pull anyone up at all. So much drama last tour about girls who got pulled up. :down: Can't wait for the new dramz! :happy:

Dazz, I agree with Jem. Bruce usually tours once a year(sometimes twice? I'm not a big Bruce fan), and U2 tours every 4-5. It sucks to have to choose, but I would choose U2>Bruce.

Yeah the drama's which are completely uncalled for as he has the right to pull up whoever he wants. :up:

As long as he doesn't pull up Santa from Boston last tour who pushed into the queue and got pulled up I am happy. :wink:

I am hungry. :angry: DG where does the best Steak in Boston? I like it not pink in the middle but not burnt, i guess i'd call it medium to well done. ;)

Dazz. :hug: That does suck having to choose but Bruce tours more than U2 from what i have gathered so i reckon your choice is right. :up:

:hmm: I didn't think about that way...........

the touring more is partly due to his solo albums and those (except for The Sessions CD ) are usually full of more depressing songs often sung in slower styles.

I want rock & roll! Even when Bruce & E St play more depressing type songs there's often more musical kick to them!
And some are are defiant, pounding sad songs and I can relate to those!

then next year it will be Bruce AND u2 again!! :|:|

I'll choose U2 most likely, but stand outside for bruce and maybe I'll get an extra tix from someone who's leaving likei did back in ? "02 or '03 .:hyper::hyper:

:D

have to leave

see you all tomorrow! :hug:

Yeah the drama's which are completely uncalled for as he has the right to pull up whoever he wants. :up:

As long as he doesn't pull up Santa from Boston last tour who pushed into the queue and got pulled up I am happy. :wink:

I am hungry. :angry: DG where does the best Steak in Boston? I like it not pink in the middle but not burnt, i guess i'd call it medium to well done. ;)

You like it med well to well done then. :yes: I love my steaks med rare to medium. :drool:

I work for Outback, which is a steakhouse chain. They have good steaks, if you want me to bring you there. :wink: I don't eat out much in Boston, but I will scout around for you.

If you want, we should go here for a b-day celebration. :drool: My treat.

SKY

Bye Dazzy! :hug:

You like it med well to well done then. :yes: I love my steaks med rare to medium. :drool:

I work for Outback, which is a steakhouse chain. They have good steaks, if you want me to bring you there. :wink: I don't eat out much in Boston, but I will scout around for you.

If you want, we should go here for a b-day celebration. :drool: My treat.

SKY

Bye Dazzy! :hug :

Oh yeah your work does steaks. :doh: :wink: If a place does steaks that are nice and simple, with chips (fries) or potatoes then i am there. :up:

Bday celebrations. We will have to time anything well maybe on the Saturday so not to interfere with concert going? :hmm: I guess we can figure out nearer the time.

Oh yeah your work does steaks. :doh: :wink: If a place does steaks that are nice and simple, with chips (fries) or potatoes then i am there. :up:

Bday celebrations. We will have to time anything well maybe on the Saturday so not to interfere with concert going? :hmm: I guess we can figure out nearer the time.

It depends on what time you get in on Friday. And you're the tourist here. Whatever you want to do, I'm up for.

:mac: Nope, Amsterdam is before Dublin!

Dutch win :hi5:

now, if only I actually lived there.......drat!

Just a quick peek in girlies :hug:

DG, glad your math went well! You're a smart cookie, sorry I wasn't around to lend a hand - glad you found a helpful site.
Wild - :drool:
Dazz :hug: Hope all is well. And I knoww choosing is difficult, but U2 is the rarer catch, you'll get bruce next time. ;)
Jem :lemonlove: :hug:

:mac:

51ded7d941dd28341dd.jpg

What's the paper on??

It's a sociology paper. I have the research done, and I got one page done too. but i can't bring myself to do it now.

Worse comes to worse, I e-mail it to my professor tomorrow. She's offering a 24-hour grace period that you can e-mail it to her by Friday without getting any points taken off. I may just take her up on that.

Back
Top Bottom