Pleban Girl Party...We like to talk....a lot....about Bono.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:
Well.......we got a thankyou card from him, and we didn't give him our address.....so he must have called the gallery for it (they take all of your info when you buy limited edition prints and stuff and keep it all on file, for whatever reason) but we thouht that was so cool.

Went to get the painting framed last night, gonna cost $235 because Mr GG wants the edging to be leather. Gonna look really cool though. Should be done on the 29th, so I have a few days to figure out where to put it.

That is so sweet!! Not many people would go to that trouble.

greeneyedgirl said:
Dis, they told us like 2 days after it happened. But with the noises coming from our tent, it would have been to scared to come to close :drool:

They suggested cramming your fist down its throat, then it gags and can't do anything to you ( except put 2inch gouges in your forarms whilst your doing it, HA!!)

So while the mountain lion runs off with your arm shoved down it's throat, that gives you time to apply a tourniquet, to stop from bleeding to death. Good plan. :wink:

greeneyedgirl said:
Dis, they told us like 2 days after it happened. But with the noises coming from our tent, it would have been to scared to come to close :drool:

They suggested cramming your fist down its throat, then it gags and can't do anything to you ( except put 2inch gouges in your forarms whilst your doing it, HA!!)

:ohmy: .......................:shifty: you must have been playing pictionary or something:shifty:

cramming your fist down its throat:ohmy: sounds like helping it do what its trying to do in the first place...bite/eat you:|

yeah I can see how that makes sense...but what happens when you want your fist back....run like hell!? You cannot stay there forever:lmao:..maybe thats where the kick it in the nads part comes in:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Well girls, I am about to go send a considerable amount of my hard-earned cash off to a complete stranger in the hope that I receive tickets back in exchange. :yikes: Wish me luck.

greeneyedgirl said:
Ramen Noodles :drool:

Can I get that with SAUSAGE!!!

His name is Mick Harrisson, from Belle Fouche, SD

you temptress you...

mundare03.jpg
[/IMG]

:lmao: :lmao: thats a damn fine pic that man is taking....:lmao:

VintagePunk said:
Well girls, I am about to go send a considerable amount of my hard-earned cash off to a complete stranger in the hope that I receive tickets back in exchange. :yikes: Wish me luck.

Goodluck!!!!! tix:drool: :drool: :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:
Mr GG carries 'Bear Spray'. :huh:

Is that not the craziest thing?

where do you live again?

He carries it everyday?:giggle:

damn...just burned my tongue on my quick and satisfying lunch:sad:

Dismantled said:

DG!!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

WTF you talkin' bout willis!!! Dublin...!!!:ohmy: YOu must take your clone....YOU MUST!:drool:

I'd prefer to see you December 4th...:shifty:

I got home and I was talking to my mother. She was talking about how my brother is going out to California to see this girl he's been going with on and off since he was 15, and how if she has enough money to set aside we might be going to Dublin as well! :hyper: And I suggested 2 or 3 days in London and she said that since we already went, why not Scotland if we go? :hyper:

Ah, this day's already going better than yesterday! :D

Speaking of DisneyWorld--I read something about a 77 year old woman dying on the Pirates of Carribean ride (that's a pretty tame ride.) She must of thought she saw Johnny Depp. (I'm sorry it's not really funny.)

Thanks everyone. :hug: It was that guy from last night who had the "buy it now" tickets that e-bay wouldn't let me purchase. :madspit:

He e-mailed me back and said he took a pair off for me. I was a little freaked since it's sorta taking place outside of e-bay...but he has like over 2000 positive ratings on e-bay...and then this morning, I e-mailed him back and asked him if he had another set of tix for the day before...he responded and said no, he only has them for the date I listed. That made me feel better, cause if he was trying to screw me over, he could have said yes, and taken me for twice as much.

I'll still be a nervous wreck till they're in my hand, though. :crazy:

Back in a bit.

daygloeyes2 said:

I'd prefer to see you December 4th...:shifty:

I got home and I was talking to my mother. She was talking about how my brother is going out to California to see this girl he's been going with on and off since he was 15, and how if she has enough money to set aside we might be going to Dublin as well! :hyper: And I suggested 2 or 3 days in London and she said that since we already went, why not Scotland if we go? :hyper:

Ah, this day's already going better than yesterday! :D

WHooo hoooooooo that is so cool!!! Wow what a killer trip that would be! I hope you guys make it!!!:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I gotta get up the friggen courage to call my daddy dearest:madspit:

VintagePunk said:
Thanks everyone. :hug: It was that guy from last night who had the "buy it now" tickets that e-bay wouldn't let me purchase. :madspit:

He e-mailed me back and said he took a pair off for me. I was a little freaked since it's sorta taking place outside of e-bay...but he has like over 2000 positive ratings on e-bay...and then this morning, I e-mailed him back and asked him if he had another set of tix for the day before...he responded and said no, he only has them for the date I listed. That made me feel better, cause if he was trying to screw me over, he could have said yes, and taken me for twice as much.

I'll still be a nervous wreck till they're in my hand, though. :crazy:

Back in a bit.

Is the guy close to you? We bought a pair over ebay...the seller was close enough to us that we went there and picked them up ourselves..so we could get a good look at them and him and stuff...they turned out ok:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

You have daddy issues too? :sad: :hug:

oh my fucking word....I could type pages:madspit:

look at your journal. I could have gone on forever...

hey we should have a good old dad rant right here....I could use on now..:madspit:

Dismantled said:

oh my fucking word....I could type pages:madspit:

look at your journal. I could have gone on forever...

hey we should have a good old dad rant right here....I could use on now..:madspit:

My parents have been separated since I was a year old, so I have no recollection of the divorce. He was out of my life for 2 years and lost visitation because of his issues. My mother wanted me to have a relationship with him when he did come back into my life so she put aside her personal feelings for him and didn't tell me much. I knew he had issues, but until I was older I didn't know how bad it was. When I asked my mother, she told me some horror stories of the cheating and the drinking and the breakdowns(he's bipolar) :sigh:. He's made me lie to my mother about him with his girlfriend 2 years ago, and for some reason I went along with it. His girlfriend and the fact that he didn't want my mother to know was the excuse he gave me for not inviting me on trips to NH, Six Flags, etc. with his girlfriend and my older brother when he was living with him. He fucked up my brother more than me, because my brother has more memories of the bullshit that went on than I do since he was 5 when they split. And that's not even the whole story of all the shit he's put me through.

Last edited:
My dad has been dead for 10 years--we were just talking about him the other night. We found out he had changed his name earlier in life--probably to hide from one of his many girlfriends. I don't see how my mother stood it. I'm like you Dis I could go on for pages about him. I just tell everyone Robert Plant is my dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom