Pleban Girl Party: We have major love for our Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

She's gone to work already. :( but she's off next week!! :hyper:

Aww :(
I always seem to miss her lately. :sigh:
I'll try hard to be here tommorrow. :yes:

You know, considering it's 2:30..I am seriously wide awake........

Russty :hug: :heart:

Anyone notice this is the only chance I get to say good morning to people? :laugh: I suppose that's what happens wen you don't become overly active until around noon. :lol:

B1.jpg

B2.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

Anyone notice this is the only chance I get to say good morning to people? :laugh: I suppose that's what happens wen you don't become overly active until around noon. :lol:

It took me a long time before I realized there were actually TWO 8 o'clocks in a day :ohmy:

~BrightestStar~ said:

Noon :drool:

Although does starting your coffee at noon and being laid back till 2 count? :reject:

I'm not like that....except rarely. I'd like to, though.

B2.jpg

Is it wrong that I want to kiss his chin? maybe nibble on it? and then his ear... :drool: and then....

:shifty: :flirt: :D

G'night Bri, sweet Bono dreams :hug:

and :hug: to everyone else, too. I'm off to bed! Gnight!

I want to :censored: to and any other breathing male at this point. I'm so pissed off. I'm horny, I'm hormonel, I have a fucking roomate who is supposed to be willing to get it on, but the bastard won't put out. <head desk> A damn hug would have been nice at least. :mad: :wink:

Russty Cat said:
Yes I do VP! What you need?

At this point, just information, maybe more later. :hug:

I'm pretty sure I'm gonna be selling my PJ tickets for sept. 13th...Hamilton...2nd level but good seats, 2nd row, if I remember correctly, and right in line with the stage...only want face plus service charge for them (what I paid)...are they in demand??

hmmm honestly not that much yet. But as the gig gets closer I think they will be. I can check into it though for you and see if there are people looking.

Weird, every gig around here (all within an our or 45 minutes) sold out except for Hamilton....Kitchener (which I was trying for on the 11th), London, Toronto...Hamilton is the only one that had seats past the 24 hoour point,

It is strange which shows sold out fast. I knew Vancouver would, just because it is close to Seattle and the states.

morning girls!!!!:wink:

THe SIM updates:lmao: :lmao: Mucca and Edge:drool: omg!!!! and if Fly likes larry...that means Bman is free:hmm: I wonder if I can will my characther to take him through the computer:drool:

Oh and I eat like a pig:lmao:

Crickets :whistle:

Just wanted to drop in and say hi so no one would think I died or anything :tongue: I'm being dragged off to the beach today even though it's not that nice out and then I have class tonight so I will be on later :hug:

And me and Sim Larry?? :ohmy: A good relationship always starts out with fighting :wink: Although SG.....you really need to hear my chants during your sleep about SimPopBono :drool:

Ok really going now! :wave:

Morning...again guys. I'm sorry for suddenly stopping in the writing...but i found a great pic of Bono....and I was trying to tranfer it to my Photobucket account...and I pressed the browsed button...and AOL froze on me. So I had to reboot the computer a couple of times (after each time...AOL wouldn't even pop up the SIGN ON screen)....I finally gave up and watched some TV until I went to bed. Luckily I don't have to work again today...but I am going to see Batman Begins with my father later on tonight...after we go to Wonderbread to get a couple more items.

One of my dad coworkers paid our electric bill....so that's why. She's a very nice lady.

FlyYourKite said:
Crickets :whistle:

Just wanted to drop in and say hi so no one would think I died or anything :tongue: I'm being dragged off to the beach today even though it's not that nice out and then I have class tonight so I will be on later :hug:

And me and Sim Larry?? :ohmy: A good relationship always starts out with fighting :wink: Although SG.....you really need to hear my chants during your sleep about SimPopBono :drool:

Ok really going now! :wave:

Port Stanley? :drool:

Did I ever tell you that my mom's side of the family are all in St. Thomas?? Spent a lot of time there as a kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom