Pleban Girl Party: We have major love for our Bono!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey where am I sleeping? :eyebrow: :wink:

I'm back by the way. :lol:

Poor Mr. Cat he is still trying to fix his girlfriends truck. Its being a real bitch and he had to run back to the shop to get tools three times tonight. ARGH! Now he is taking back the $10,000 scanner he brought home so his boss won't kill us in the morning when he sees its gone. :giggle: I so want some attention from Mr. Cat, but I have a feeling at this point if I ask for anything, he may either start crying or want to kill me. :wink:

Elessarian said:

I dunno...I've shot so much nasal spray up my noggin' that my brain is starting to rattle. I am determined to breathe!!!

I think it's time for chocolate milk. Anyone up for some?

Doesn't mix well with Heineken.

I had to celebrate my productive day somehow. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Poor Mr. Cat he is still trying to fix his girlfriends truck. Its being a real bitch and he had to run back to the shop to get tools three times tonight. ARGH! Now he is taking back the $10,000 scanner he brought home so his boss won't kill us in the morning when he sees its gone. :giggle: I so want some attention from Mr. Cat, but I have a feeling at this point if I ask for anything, he may either start crying or want to kill me. :wink:

*pouring chocolate...stirring in a little milk...*

*distracted by trailer for new Viggo movie....* :drool:

Russty Cat said:

Go easy on him, hon. You know how sensitive men are :rolleyes:

Elessarian said:

*pouring chocolate...stirring in a little milk...*

*distracted by trailer for new Viggo movie....* :drool:

Viggo .... :drool: #5 on my 'list'

Anyone else watch 'Friends'? :giggle:

*Ahem*
Five celebrities I'm allowed to sleep with:
1. Adam Clayton
2. Larry Mullen Jr.
3. Bono
4. Dave "The Edge" Evans
5. .... (No VP, not Paul McG :madspit: ) Viggo :drool:

Elessarian said:

I am at my wit's end for the gnats. I don't leave anything out, take the trash out constantly...I can't understand why they persist. Or why they insist on only buzzing right in front of my eyes when there's an entire apt. to explore.

I've *literally* killed 2 dozen since I've been home today. I was gone for the weekend so evidently they threw a party and invited the entire gnat population of the area.

But I will prevail!!!! *arms self with poison and swatter*

That reminds me of a time when I went hiking with family. My cousin was sitting on a log tying her shoelace when suddenly a fly went straight into her eye. She blinked of course, and what great timing she had cause she managed to squish the fly as well. :huh:
Gross but amusing :yes:

Aw VP I'm so excited for you to see the cds...I haven't made labels in a long time and I'm proud of these. It takes forever to find pics that resize correctly for a cd. :hyper:

Oh, and I don't take up much floor space, so I promise I won't be a problem in Toronto. :wink:

Sad_Girl said:

Viggo .... :drool: #5 on my 'list'

Anyone else watch 'Friends'? :giggle:

*Ahem*
Five celebrities I'm allowed to sleep with:
1. Adam Clayton
2. Larry Mullen Jr.
3. Bono
4. Dave "The Edge" Evans
5. .... (No VP, not Paul McG :madspit: ) Viggo :drool:

His new trailer for "A History of Violence" is up on apple.com/trailers. The virtuous but mysterious smalltown owner of a diner... :drool: :drool: :drool:

OH man E! I'm watching the video cd right now.

The video for Where the Streets have no name has radio djs talking over it in the beginning. I have fucking goosebumps! KIIS FM out of Los Angeles was the station we listened to when I was growing up. I kid you not I remember the day it happened when they were announcing on the radio to be at 7th and Main to see U2 shoot the video. It was like torture knowing that they were so close and there was no way I was getting there.

Good times though. Watching it all play out on the news that night was fun. :wink:

Russty Cat said:
OH man E! I'm watching the video cd right now.

The video for Where the Streets have no name has radio djs talking over it in the beginning. I have fucking goosebumps! KIIS FM out of Los Angeles was the station we listened to when I was growing up. I kid you not I remember the day it happened when they were announcing on the radio to be at 7th and Main to see U2 shoot the video. It was like torture knowing that they were so close and there was no way I was getting there.

Good times though. Watching it all play out on the news that night was fun. :wink:

Damnit! Now I want to see!

In fact, SG, since you have been so good to us re: Sims, let me repay you with this small offering of thanks (though it technically violates PLEBA parameters) Enjoy!

Viggo_awesome.jpg

(Now, I :heart: Bri, but what can you work out b/t me and JT Bono...*rubs hands mischeviously* :wink: )

Elessarian said:
In fact, SG, since you have been so good to us re: Sims, let me repay you with this small offering of thanks (though it technically violates PLEBA parameters) Enjoy!

Viggo_awesome.jpg

(Now, I :heart: Bri, but what can you work out b/t me and JT Bono...*rubs hands mischeviously* :wink: )

Da-aa-aaa-aaaaaamn! :faint: :combust:

No worries, Eless. I have ultimate control over the sims, should I choose to wield it :evil:

Okay this pleban had better run :sigh:

Digestive system here I come :madspit:

Night girls!
Naughty Bonogasmic/larilicious/edgetastic dreams :hug::hug:

Viggo is soooo hot!

Sadly I don't think I could norrow it down to just five.

U2 takes up four spots, then Mike McC and Eddie from PJ, then Ewan and Viggo. Whats a girl to do? :wink:

Elessarian said:

Want copies?

My mom just bought me some new cds and printer ink.

:)heart: :heart: :heart: mommy)

I'd be happy to repay you :cute: Shall I PM you my address? or e-mail it?

Mucca said:
Okay this pleban had better run :sigh:

Digestive system here I come :madspit:

Night girls!
Naughty Bonogasmic/larilicious/edgetastic dreams :hug::hug:

:hug: good studying, Mucca! hang in there, it's almost over!

And don't forget Adamriffic! Bonogasmic/larilicious/edgetastic/adamriffic

Russty Cat said:
Viggo is soooo hot!

Sadly I don't think I could norrow it down to just five.

U2 takes up four spots, then Mike McC and Eddie from PJ, then Ewan and Viggo. Whats a girl to do? :wink:

Edge recently bumped Orlando Bloom. He was the only guy under the age of 40 on my list :reject:

Night night Mucca :hug: :heart:

SG you so have to see! :giggle:

I remember on the news them saying something like

"The Irish have come to America and stopped the traffic in downtown LA. " The news people were loving it. lol

Oh man you had to mention Orli didn't you! Roll that boy in some dirt and give him too me! :drool: He is so hot! Face it if its male, has an accent, and is breathing I'd probably do it! :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom