Pleban Girl Party.....We are one horny bunch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
VintagePunk said:

I'll bet the sleep deprivation added to the dehydration isn't pretty. :(
my strategy has been to cut off liquids at 3pm...but in Phoenix I made an exception since it was 95 degrees. Then I dash for glass of water as soon as I have spot reserved on the rail, then sip the water during the first part of the concert. It's like a bizarre science experiment in bodily deprivation :wink: Actually, EpandAmerica was next to me at the last concert and I had to bum an aspirin from her--dehydration headache :(

VP, I know you love The Fly as much as I (hey that sounds like a poem) and I just posted a bunch of pics in U2Granny's AB era thread...but I mostly had Bono pics, and she wanted to stick to band pics. My collection is a little biased. But anyway, check them out if you have time.

I was reading recently about someone at one of the shows being sleep and liquids/food deprived, and passing out during the show. The sad part was, she was on the rail...but she wasn't taken to B's dressing room for extra special care, she was taken to emerg, and missed most of the show. :(

Last edited:
Jules!! :hug: Poor thing!! Try to look at it this way...as long as your shows are in the future, you've still got something to look forward to. When they're over, it'll likely be another 4 years. :sigh:

VintagePunk said:
Jules!! :hug: Poor thing!! Try to look at it this way...as long as your shows are in the future, you've still got something to look forward to. When they're over, it'll likely be another 4 years. :sigh:

see, that makes me rationalize going in to debt to add more shows! and quitting my job...and selling my possessions...

VintagePunk said:
I was reading recently about someone at one of the shows being sleep and liquids/food deprived, and passing out during the show. The sad part was, she was on the rail...but she wasn't taken to B's dressing room for extra special care, she was taken to emerg, and missed most of the show. :(

no cold compress administered by Bono? :(

no tender taking of the pulse by the B-man :sad:

hmmph. then i refuse to pass out :grumpy:

ruffian said:

see, that makes me rationalize going in to debt to add more shows! and quitting my job...and selling my possessions...

:lol: I've been trying to comfort myself with the knowledge that in another couple of years, if the waiting gets too difficult, I can go to Dublin and stake a claim outside of the studio till B shows up...then, of course, he'll offer me a ride. Then the rest will all fall into place. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: I've been trying to comfort myself with the knowledge that in another couple of years, if the waiting gets too difficult, I can go to Dublin and stake a claim outside of the studio till B shows up...then, of course, he'll offer me a ride. Then the rest will all fall into place. :wink:

ok, i think you need a guardian...you know, just so things don't get out of hand :wink:

"hands above the waist, VP, hands above the waist"

VintagePunk said:

If you're going...can I sneak along in your suitcase? Pretty please? :D

VP!! :hug:

And Ruff :hug:
And Jules :hug:

Miss anyone?

VintagePunk said:

You're *more* than welcome to come!! IN fact, that'd be awesome!

But I call shotgun. :sexywink:

:lol:

you can drive, and I'll sit in the back with B and keep him entertained :D

Bono: "Why look, its VP, Bri, and Ruffian. Thank *god* you girls are finally here. Let's kick Gavin out and you girls can just slide in next to me..."

caratsaks.jpg

:lol: ...I know, bad form on my part...just wanted to see if i could slip it by.

One of my interference buddies is going to send me the DVD for Phoenix 2!!!! I'm sooooo happy! :combust:

VintagePunk said:

:lol: Gavin so does not need to be there when we molest B...
yeah, and i think there's a chick in there somewhere. she and Gavin are *both* gettin' the boot.

ruffian said:
:lol: ...I know, bad form on my part...just wanted to see if i could slip it by.

One of my interference buddies is going to send me the DVD for Phoenix 2!!!! I'm sooooo happy! :combust:

That's great!! All I've seen are clips, but the ones I've seen are mostly high quality. Hope you enjoy yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom