Pleban Girl Party.....We are one horny bunch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad_Girl said:

Back in the day when I was studying to be a police officer, a bunch of us had t-shirts that had that ("Up against the wall and spread 'em') on the back with a picture of some handcuffs and a nightstick... for some reason the Officers teaching class seemed to find them innappropriate :tsk: :shrug:

pfft....sounds fine to me....:wink:

Dismantled said:
disco_19.jpg
[/IMG]

'I want you UP against the wall....NOW!

:hyper: whatever you say officer!

Yes sir...but will you punish me if I resist? :flirt:

:drool: :hyper:

Bono officer "I want your hands where I can see them!"

Dismantled "ok.....:shifty: "

Bono officer.."NO!...NOT THERE".....

he he he:evil:

MBS said:

Yes sir...but will you punish me if I resist? :flirt:

:drool: :hyper:

oooohhhh I'd run away....slow enough for him to catch me of course:wink:

I'd steal his gun and stuff it down my...clothes so he'd have to get it back:evil:

Dismantled said:

oooohhhh I'd run away....slow enough for him to catch me of course:wink:

I'd steal his gun and stuff it down my...clothes so he'd have to get it back:evil:

:mac: :yes:
That's def what I would do.....make an attmpt to escape..have him chase you..then he'd grab you and press you against the wall...while searching for his gun...:wink:

Snooky pie said:
Bono Officer "I'm supposed to frisk you.... NOT the other way arround"!!

:drool: :drool:

i'd get all pouty on him...."but its only fair..you got to feel me...now I get to feel you"

:evil:

MBS said:

:mac: :yes:
That's def what I would do.....make an attmpt to escape..have him chase you..then he'd grab you and press you against the wall...while searching for his gun...:wink:

:drool: :drool: my favorite game....hide the weapon...:ohmy:

Just got a phone call they're taking my nephew into the Hospital so I gotta go, his mom's in DC for the week so I'm his pseudo-mom for now. Bye guys

Dismantled said:

:drool: :drool:

i'd get all pouty on him...."but its only fair..you got to feel me...now I get to feel you"

:evil:

I'm sorry officer...I thought you had a concealed weapon......oh wait....you're supposed to be looking for those on me...opps....well, I don't have any...but yours seems pretty big...:flirt:

:laugh:!!

I hope he's ok SG!!
:hug: :hug:

Sad_Girl said:
Just got a phone call they're taking my nephew into the Hospital so I gotta go, his mom's in DC for the week so I'm his pseudo-mom for now. Bye guys

:yikes: hope everything is alright:hug:

MBS said:

I'm sorry officer...I thought you had a concealed weapon......oh wait....you're supposed to be looking for those on me...opps....well, I don't have any...but yours seems pretty big...:flirt:

:laugh:!!

I hope he's ok SG!!
:hug: :hug:

my my my...what a big weapon you have:drool: how many rounds can ya get out of it.................................:lmao:

Snooky pie said:
How many hands do you have dis.....a weapon like his takes 2 hands:D

like I told bri...pure talent...I have very sensual stong toes also when times call for it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom