Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for the downfall of VP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've always wanted to pierce my eyebrow or lower lip, and I think a stud in one nostril is really cool looking - but I have such allergies I fear the consequences of a nose piercing :uhoh: :yuck:

I've seriously been considering a nipple ring, actually though :lol:

Dismantled said:
I hope Keith doesn't have to climb any coconut trees:yikes:

They'll have the stunt double do that. :lmao:

On my way to my first Stones concert I heard some comedian say on the radio: "Only two things will survive nuclear war -- the cockroaches and Keith Richards." :lol:

Actually, I wouldn't be surprised if he does survive it.

~BrightestStar~ said:

I missed them :sad:

Post em again :angry:

Friends :love:
SO hilarious...have you seen the leather pants episode?

OMG:angry: you and your clone never pay attention:madwife:

:wink:
[/SIZE]

Last edited:
Sad_Girl said:
I've always wanted to pierce my eyebrow or lower lip, and I think a stud in one nostril is really cool looking - but I have such allergies I fear the consequences of a nose piercing :uhoh: :yuck:

Ouch! :lol:

Diane L said:

Did you see a concert?

I wish! I was longingly staring at the empty theater all night. :love: :lol:

My uncle's company sponsored this big marathon walk thing, so we had to go. There were all tents set up and food and live music and stuff. It was fun. :)

I've seen every episode of friends multiple times and the Leather Pants one is one of the funniest Bri! :lol: :up:

although my favorite one is from the second season, one where Ross is giving a speech and trying to get everyone ready to go and everything keeps going wrong - Joey and Chandler are fighting over who gets to sit in one particular chair :lmao:

It reminds me of my family trying to get ready to go somewhere together :reject:

Sad_Girl said:

:yikes: Ouch!

Tommy Lee has nipple rings :drool: :shifty:

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:
You are a braver girl than me Thora...I just don't like the fact of having anything else other than my ears pierced...dunno why though :shrug: :no:

I'm a bit freaked out, but it's something I've wanted to do for a long time now.

I have several piercings in my ears, and in my belly button, so I do know what it feels like.

I'm really excited about it - I think it's gonna look really good. At least I hope it will! :D

sami0201 said:

I wish! I was longingly staring at the empty theater all night. :love: :lol:

My uncle's company sponsored this big marathon walk thing, so we had to go. There were all tents set up and food and live music and stuff. It was fun. :)

That must have been great, and you had a wonderful night for it. I love Jones Beach :heart: that theater, with the breezes off the water...:heart: :heart:

I had a serious crush on this one guy not long after Mark first moved out - and he had his nipples pierced and several very cool tattoos - he was SO sexy :drool: and he was SO nice and had an English accent! :combust:

:sigh: I miss him :sad:

:lol: :wink:

Diane L said:

That must have been great, and you had a wonderful night for it. I love Jones Beach :heart: that theater, with the breezes off the water...:heart: :heart:

We did have great weather. :up: Yes, isn't the theater amazing? :drool: That's where I saw Aerosmith, the time when I had the amazing seats. :heart: That was actually the last time I was at Jones Beach before tonight!

ThoraSEB said:

I'm a bit freaked out, but it's something I've wanted to do for a long time now.

I have several piercings in my ears, and in my belly button, so I do know what it feels like.

I'm really excited about it - I think it's gonna look really good. At least I hope it will! :D

Cool...yea, like I said...I just don't like the fact of me having my belly button pierced or having a nose ring or something like that....maybe it's because I'm jaded by what I see and maybe cause of the fact I wouldn't look good with a belly button piercing or something like that :shrug:

~BrightestStar~ said:

I can't help we both have the attention spans of 3 year olds. :angry:

It probably has to do with the whole only owning half a brain thing....

And I saw the rules :ohmy:

I think I talked him out of the kissing thing..come'on..gotta have kissing:drool:

half a brain:lmao: who has it today:wink:

friends is on:hyper:

jobob said:
I'm so boring. I don't even have pierced ears anymore. :rolleyes:

I don't either they grew back within a month of getting them pierced. I never liked ear rings :shrug:

except on a man - I think a man with pierced ears is very sexy!

jobob said:
I'm so boring. I don't even have pierced ears anymore. :rolleyes:

I just got mine done last year:lol: I only had one in my upper part since college...I :heart: earrings...silver hoops:drool:

Back
Top Bottom