Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for the downfall of VP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm reading the last thread. :lmao:

Oh, ew, a fly just tried to fly up my nose!

:crazy: I have no idea what the hell I'm saying, so I think I better go to bed, now. It seems to be a good idea, 'cause I can't find the right keys on the keyboard, and I'm two seconds away from starting to type in Swedish. :lol:

:reject: Those typos I'm too lazy to correct are really going to bug me tomorrow... :lol:

I'm sorry, I couldn't leave the typos... Really gone now... :reject: :hug:

Last edited:
this ihs NO fun peeps :(

well I hope you are OK which i'm sure most of you are..

RUSSTY ..it was good to ""see" you.SO SORRY you got so sick :sad: but Iam :happy: you did have such a good time at the first part of the show and with your friends! :heart:

see you ...tomorrow, i hope :wink:

VP - I have a feeling I might want to as well. :( Sarah didn't do so hot last night, in my opinion. I didn't watch any of the other performances, so I can't say for sure, but I have a feeling she might be out, which is so sad.

Hi Jo! :hug:

Hi, SG! :hug:

VP, if we could change the thread title to "More Beach Clips Here!" that just might increase this thread's post count a little bit. :wink:

:wave: :hug:

How is everyone???

I just watched Rock Star: Supernova. Storm is VERY scary, and that dive into the crowd was soooo contrived!!! Dilana, on the other hand, is destined to be a star whether she wins this show or not...she radiates star quality.

Back
Top Bottom