Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for the downfall of VP

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
sounds like the makings of a song :shifty:

By the way, I must correct an earlier post I made in regards to Johnny Depp. He's scheduled for Letterman on Thursday night :tongue:

ooopss...I just posted in the old thread:shifty: I was commenting on the SIMS and was happy my Sim was doing stuff:hyper::wink:

Hot :angry: and not in any fun way. :shifty:

My oldest little brother is moving back home, and we've been moving his stuff all day. He's busy elsewhere, so of course he doesn't have to move a thing. It's too warm to move couches up and down stairs! :grumpy:

Otherwise, I'm still feeling very relaxed from my vacation. :lol:
How are you?

Pretty good! Today is much cooler, which is nice. I love the heat, but the weekend was a little too hot I think. I'm really looking forward to tomorrow - I'm going to see some fireworks with 2 of my co-workers. It's going to be awesome! :hyper:

Fireworks? Now? What's the occasion? :confused:

I'm finally going to see Pirates 2 tomorrow :tongue:
Hopefully it's been worth the wait :lol:

Every summer in Vancouver is a fireworks competition called the Celebration of Light. It used to be called the Symphony of Fire, but they changed the name for some lame reason that I can't remember. Anyways, they do this at the end of July / beginning of August, and it's on 4 different nights. It's fireworks set to music, and 4 countries compete. Pretty cool stuff!

Pirates is definitely worth the wait! :combust: :drool: I loved it!

Wow! :ohmy: That sound great!

Yeah, I think I remember that you've told me about that before. :banghead: There is a song I could sing here, about my really bad memory, but I think it loses something in the translation... :lmao:

Sorry :crazy: I'm in a mood. I haven't even started drinking. Yet. :tongue: I bought Bacardi Breezers on the boat home :drool:

:lol: No worries. My memory can be pretty crappy at times too! :D

Mmm... drinking. I'll probably have something when I get home later. :drool: You missed all the fun with VP drinking last night. :lmao:

I saw that :scream: Everything always happens around here after I get to bed :grumpy:

I have to go walk the dog now, and I have no idea how long it'll take before I can make it back here, but I'll be here later.

Bye for now :wave:

HI girls :wave: :heart:

Just wanted to let everyone know that I'm home from Seattle now. I made it okay. It was a long few days. I made it through the first show which was fabulous, but about 2 hours into it I knew that it would be the last show for me. I was praying that they would stop playing so I could leave. I was in so much pain it just wasn't worth it. I loved the show and I'm glad I went, but it made me realize that I'm just not healthy enough to do it anymore. :( Sunday when I woke up I was really sick. I spent all day in bed at the hotel and sold my ticket to the second show. There was just no way I could make it through another one. I had a nice time, but I'm so glad to be home. I'm not going to stop doing shows, but they will have to be inside shows where I will have a seat. And where they have a damn curfew so they can't keep playing and playing.

I did have a fabulous time with my girlfriends though. My face still hurts from laughing. At one point I had water come out my nose from laughing really hard while I was drinking. The girls laughed and said it was now officially a good trip since I had stuff come out my nose. At least it wasn't soda like it was last time. :laugh: Long story short we always end up with inside jokes every trip and this trip it was simply the words "Sweet Bitches!" I can't even count how many times I've said it over the last 4 days. But the best had to be me and one of the other girls screaming it at the top of our lungs after the show. The frat guys behind us were cracking up like Beavis and Butthead "They just said bitches! heheheheheheh" :lol:

:wave:

I'm back. I'm just going to get my breezer... :shifty:

Then, apparently, I have to read all of the last thread... :ohmy:

Wild! How did it go? :hyper:

Back
Top Bottom