Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can't believe this thread has been sitting around for six hours with no posts! :shocked:

What is this place coming to... :tsk:

:wink:

I'm not waiting for summer though... hooray for upside-down land :D

Hi SG (if I may call you that!) :wave:

I never did babysitting... children make me nervous. :ohmy: I don't know how mothers do it either! It's just as well I don't have any kids....

Sorry Ali - I was off wandering the net and didn't see your response until just now

Of course you may call me SG - or Lynda if you prefer :)

I love kids, but they do make me very nervous :lol: and I really appreciate my time alone after having been with a child for awhile :yes:

I can imagine! I always feel exhausted after visiting friends who have children. :)

*tries to imprint name on memory* SG = Lynda... SG = Lynda...

Hey, before I fall asleep, I think it was you that posted the pic of Adam in that grey/beige jacket in the previous PGP thread... where was that taken, do you know? Tis a niiiice shot. :D

So true. Losing in shootouts is brutal. But I was kind of hoping it would go to a shoot-out, since they're so fun to watch.

A co-worker of mine was at the game, so I'll have to ask her on Monday what she thought.

:lol:

The Canucks are definitely getting better at it. We totally sucked at first, but Vigneault has been shaking it up a bit, which I think has helped. At first he was always putting Naslund in, but since Nazzy has publicly stated that shootouts aren't a strength of his, other players have been getting a chance.

Exactly! They're so much better at it. :yes:

Well, I gotta run. I really need to get going on my cleaning. It's better to just do it now and get it over with. :wink:

See ya later!

Actually getting to spend time with one (or maybe more - think we can talk Wild into it too? :mac: ) of the Brit PGP girls and NOT having to go off on a train :drool:

Back
Top Bottom