Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Yeah, I am too Fly :yawn:

Goodnight hon :hug: it was great to have you here! Come back soon!

It's been a long day, and I have to get up early for Church. Hey did I tell you guys that I was elected to be on my church council? I'm being inducted tomorrow :yes:

Fly you have a PM, just in case you read back tomorrow. :wink:

Have a good evening everyone. I need to get some work done for once. :lol: Sweet dreams and see ya tomorrow. :wave: :heart:

Sad_Girl said:
So he's 20? That's not bad; close in age can be good. Is he in college or working?

Just caught this question, so I'm responding now.

He works and he's getting his GED. He dropped out of high school his senior year because he was getting harrassed at school and couldn't take it anymore.

I really really click with him! I've met him only once and have had only a few conversations with him on the phone but I feel like we could have something good. I hang up from my convos with him with a huge smile on my face because it makes me so happy. I'm giddy. :lol:

Aww, that's so great, DG! :cute: :hug:

I should not have watched the movie I rented. I didn't realize what it was about, and I cried thru most of it. :sigh: I need to learn to read the descriptions of movies, and not rent it if the storyline is similar to crap that you're going through.

Bleah.

Sorry to be a Debby Downer. Maybe I'll watch SNL and hope that it's somewhat funny.

Goodnight. :hug:

Sad_Girl said:

:yes: I swear my heart does sommersaults everytime he answers the phone :heart:

I could just sit and listen to him talk - he has a very nice voice in general, deep but not too deep, he's very soft spoken - and I love to get him to say certain words :giggle:

the other day he was talking about a trip he took to France and how rude he found French people to be - and I teased him about being 'proper' :p he said the Brits invented manners and that everyone should learn a thing or two from them :laugh:

I thought about Wild right away :sexywink: :heart:

Yes that's me :yes:

An example of British sophistication and breeding :wink:

Back
Top Bottom