Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Drea said:
Just try not to make it the 24th-26th of August or else I won't see you :( (Another wedding - this time in Orillia)

Isn't it REALLY hot in August. Anyway prob go see my grandparents in August. :wink:

Couldn't get on the blue crack then. :crack: I was like NOOOOOO. :scream:

You go to sooo many weddings. :ohmy::wink:

I have no idea where Orillia is. :lol:

bonoishot said:

You go to sooo many weddings. :ohmy::wink:

I have no idea where Orillia is. :lol:

I don't consider one wedding a year for the last 2 years (plus this year) to be "many" :lol:

Orillia's about an hour and a halfish north of TO, in part of the area referred to here as "Cottage Country" :wink: It's also around where that resort VP goes to in summer is :)

Don't get excited or anything yet. I'd have to break into money i shouldn't spend and also get time off from work. :uhoh:

So hows your weekend been so far. :hug:

I was supposed to be going to the pub with Kat. Then she bailed and went to see her boyfriend as she couldn't deal with smokey atmosphere. There is a pub in my town where its no smoking. :angry:

Snowy :lol:

Took my sister out to dinner last night as part of her slightly belated b-day pressie (her b-day was Wed, but she was going out with her friend Kate that night).

Drea said:

I don't consider one wedding a year for the last 2 years (plus this year) to be "many" :lol:

Orillia's about an hour and a halfish north of TO, in part of the area referred to here as "Cottage Country" :wink : It's also around where that resort VP goes to in summer is :)

:lol: Most peole i know go to about 1 wedding every 3/4 years. :lmao:

Actually i've been to 2 myself since Feb '05 so i suppose im the same. :lol:

Oh VP's resort sounds :drool:

The pic didn't work. :grumpy: Suppose its coz you're abroad. Damn networks. :madwife:

bonoishot said:

:lol: Most peole i know go to about 1 wedding every 3/4 years. :lmao:

Actually i've been to 2 myself since Feb '05 so i suppose im the same. :lol:

I hadn't been to one in years before Evan's wedding :lol: Not my fault two of Aunt Laurie's sons decided to get married in consecutive years :wink:

Drea said:

I hadn't been to one in years before Evan's wedding :lol: Not my fault two of Aunt Laurie's sons decided to get married in consecutive years :wink:

No silly families. Didn't they know you had plebans to meet/a U2 show to go to. :tsk:

:wink::hug: I'm sure you had a great time at the wedding though.

Kats Dads wedding was awesome. :rockon:

bonoishot said:

Oooh dinner. Where'd you go? We had pizza ( Dominos last night) :drool:

To a pub called the Quail and Firkin (the Firkins are a pub "chain" here, there's at least 10 of them around the city) about two blocks up Yonge St from her apt :) (Actually, it's not that far from the hotel that VP, Sarah, SG and Ruff stayed in in the middle of U2 week either ;)) Got to see a bit of both the Raptors game and the Pistons game while we were there too *g*

I'm doing ok :(
Well, a little better.

But, enough of that crap :D

I wanna go.
And, I should TOTALLY not be here right now, because I am leaving for St Louis in about 30 min and I'm not packed yet :yikes:
Mr GG is gonna kill me.
anyway, I'll get back to you girls about TO.
I think I could go, no prob. I could actaully drive (about 6-7 hrs)

Ok Gotta Gotta Gotta go :wave:
:hug:

It's almost 4pm, so I am going to at least do my hair and change into sweatpants. :lol: I'm not leaving the house today, but I do feel a bit gross. :lol:

Drea said:

To a pub called the Quail and Firkin (the Firkins are a pub "chain" here, there's at least 10 of them around the city) about two blocks up Yonge St from her apt :) (Actually, it's not that far from the hotel that VP, Sarah, SG and Ruff stayed in in the middle of U2 week either ;)) Got to see a bit of both the Raptors game and the Pistons game while we were there too *g*

:up: Sounds great. :D Are the Raptors and Pistons hockey teams? :reject:

greeneyedgirl said:
I'm doing ok :(
Well, a little better.

But, enough of that crap :D

I wanna go.
And, I should TOTALLY not be here right now, because I am leaving for St Louis in about 30 min and I'm not packed yet :yikes:
Mr GG is gonna kill me.
anyway, I'll get back to you girls about TO.
I think I could go, no prob. I could actaully drive (about 6-7 hrs)

Ok Gotta Gotta Gotta go :wave:
:hug:

Have a safe trip GG. :hug::kiss:

Sorry to miss you Jem! :hug: Sweet dreams!

See you later GG! :hug:

I'm debating whether or not to rent a movie tonight. I'm sick of all my DVD's, and it looks like there's nothing interesting on TV. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom