Pleban Girl Party - Waiting for Summer to arrive!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:lol: I find myself in some weird patterns of thought when I just let my mind wander - I started designing a new tattoo for myself - somehow I ended up on genital piercings :yikes:

I don't think I'll ever fully understand what possesses people to do some things :yikes: :uhoh:

Hi Thora :hug: how are you today?

I wondered at your movie choice last night, but didn't say anything because I figure everyone has different tastes and preferences - I try to stick to Horror/sci-fi/ or Comedy unless I'm in just the right mood :lol:

for example, I want to see 'The Lake house' but haven't yet because I haven't been in the right frame of mind for romantic movies when I had both the time and money to rent anything :p

DG - I can take pain pretty well, but the rate of infection, ripping, tearing or other complications make that sort of piercing terrifying to me :yikes:

Besides, If I spend the money and effort on something like that I'm going to want to be able to show it off and that's not kosher with those piercings :lmao:

Sad_Girl said:
Hi Thora :hug: how are you today?

I wondered at your movie choice last night, but didn't say anything because I figure everyone has different tastes and preferences - I try to stick to Horror/sci-fi/ or Comedy unless I'm in just the right mood :lol:

for example, I want to see 'The Lake house' but haven't yet because I haven't been in the right frame of mind for romantic movies when I had both the time and money to rent anything :p

I'm doing pretty good. :hug:

Man, I wish you had said something! :lol: I didn't read the back, I just remembered I had wanted to see it months ago, so I just picked it up off the shelf without looking twice.

The subject was certainly something I shouldn't have watched right now, but maybe in the future it would have been easier. Oh well, it's all fine. :)

ThoraSEB said:

I'm doing pretty good. :hug:

Man, I wish you had said something! :lol: I didn't read the back, I just remembered I had wanted to see it months ago, so I just picked it up off the shelf without looking twice.

The subject was certainly something I shouldn't have watched right now, but maybe in the future it would have been easier. Oh well, it's all fine. :)

I didn't know exactly what it was about, because I hadn't seen it either but I had seen enough to wonder. Then after reading your post this morning I went and read a full description and wished I had brought it up :hug:

I've done that so many times in the past couple of years. My choices of entertainment have changed dramatically :lol:

:hug:

Thanks, SG. :hug: I've definitely realized that I need to be a bit more careful with my entertainment choices, and perhaps read the backs of movies before I rent them. :lol:

DG - yeah, I'm feeling fine. :hug: Last night I was a bit down, but today's a different story. I've got my coffee brewing, my toast toasting, and all is good. :lol:

Sounds like a pleasant Sunday morning Thora :hug: and I'm glad to hear you're enjoying it :yes:

you've got a good outlook on life and a lot of things going for you :hug: I'm sure there are a million good things waiting for you in the future

I'm just playing with a new signature for here maybe - and checking out the last.fm account I'd basically forgotten completely :uhoh: oops!

Thanks, SG. :hug: Despite this little hiccup, life IS good, there's so many other wonderful things going on, so I'm choosing to focus on the positive side. :)

:lol: I like the sig!

Hi Diane :hug: it's nice to see you, if only for a moment :)
Thanks! Yeah, i really love that pic of Adam :drool:

DG I love U2's cover of paint it black :drool:

Last edited:
SG, I think it IS a good busy. Once I get this project done, I will get some badly needed $$$$!

As you can see from how long it took me to write an answer to your post, I'm really absorbed by it! I'm determined to get this done quickly. Actually, I don't have a choice: being in the hospital and not feeling well really pushed me back. But I am very focused now, and when I'm focused, I get a lot done!

Maybe I'm focused, too, because of what I'm listening to. I don't care what people say: "Pop" IS a good album!!!

Sorry, ran out to get coffee and the sunday paper. Also got a very nutritious lunch of totino's pizza rolls and smartfood popcorn. :p

Diane, I love Pop. :up:

Pop :heart: It went over much better in Canada than it did in the States, apparently - maybe we're more open to change :wink:

**As long as they aren't homegrown artists, that is... seem to be tougher on Cdn artists changing than those outside the country (for whatever reason)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom