Pleban Girl Party......United as One!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmmmmmm that's my new fav Bono pic Bri! The one of his profile and he wears the shades!! :drool: :drool:

And i WANT too!! :yes: :sexywink: :kiss:

That's what i had running around my head!!! What am i like? I think yes, i'm here to travel along the beautiful&unspoilt scenery of this stunning great country& what happens?? Thoughts of naughty stuff to do with doing certain things with B-man keep popping into my head!!!!! :scream: :scream: :no: :no:

I have read quite a few of those sorts of books myself Wild!

Filthy stuff let me tell you!!!! :yes: :sexywink:

Oh! The naughty Bono idea! Well, we stopped halfway back for going to the toilets&this place is absolutely idyllic&beautiful&well on the way home, i had a few minutes to spare looking around - you know before we had to get back on the bus&i was waiting for my friend to come out of the toilets.

I walked down to the Lochside(it's a particularly beautiful Loch called Loch Fyne&some famous oysters are caught there!)where it's just pebbly&i sat back on this kind of brick bench type thing!

So, it's so still and so cosy to sit there&it's like, you know - all secluded and i just sat there thinking 'mmm yeah....just imagine: sitting here with B beside me, snogging my face off.......hmmmmmm yummy....'!!!! :ohmy: :combust: :combust: :combust: What a place for it! Sigh!

Sorry i make this all so long - winded, but i do wish i had turner prize writing skills actually!!! :huh:

25ba207c.jpg

Glad to hear your pups will hopefully be fine Bri, the cuties! :cute:

Did you read my Bono fantasy story? Not much of a story, i know but a hot thing to visualise while sat in one of the most gorgeous spots on earth all the same eh? :drool:

susanp6 said:
Glad to hear your pups will hopefully be fine Bri, the cuties! :cute:

Did you read my Bono fantasy story? Not much of a story, i know but a hot thing to visualise while sat in one of the most gorgeous spots on earth all the same eh? :drool:

Sounded good to me:yes:

i had a really weird idea Do you know the video to Robert Palmers addicted to Love??

I changed the title to addict to Boo and we have Bono doing the singing and us girls all dressed up sexy as his backing group:drool:

I certainly did have a wonderful trip, spiced up a little by some naughty Bono thoughts!! :ohmy:

Howcome you yelled at her GG? Or surely it was only to tell her she should report that shit?

Well Bri - I saw lots of wee baby lambs, also some calves too, but mostly sheep!!!!! It was such a coincidence that you got this sheep thing going!! :lol:

I was telling Dis lastnite that i would be looking out to the Atlantic ocan part of the way! Honestly, it's so amazing to look out to sea! I love the sea, which is also why i'd love a house by the sea just like Bonos' one!! :D

GG! I think i know which book you're talking about! Was that supposed to say '1000 places to do before you die'?

Yep, seen that book altho i just had a browse thru it&read some of the places they listed! I'm so into the idea of travel, but wish i could actually afford more of it!! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom