Pleban Girl Party......United as One!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi VP! :wave: :hug:

Amazons Wild?

GOD! :heart: that last pic of him with the shades!!!! HOT! :drool:

What is this sheep thing about? Funny that there's this convo about sheep, as i saw hundreds of em all day! Lots of cute wee lambs again! Awwww! :cute:

Lambs make me think of this:

Bonolamb.jpg

Aha - THOSE Amazons? Hmmm :hmm: :yikes:

Awwww B&the wee lamb!!! Awww!! That was me looking out the window half the day VP!!! They're SO cute&adorable&some were jumping around with their mummies&i'm like a total nutter: *Squeal!*

God, just had a quick look at a few band meeting stories about fans meeting B on his b/day&of him taking a bow after they sang happy b/day!!!!! CUTE yet again!! :cute: and also :kiss: !!

Hi SP! We only need 22 men eh? Wow! There's a thought! :huh:

I spy Bri is back!! :hyper:

Yes, it was a beautifully glorious sunny day! It was perfect!

I wondered where you were when i was on lastnite Wild&i was hoping you were ok! Didn't know anything about you going to footie! Thought you might have mentioned it a few nites back so we'd know! That's a crazy score, the 7-0!!!! :crazy: !!

Wow! You've read some of those erotic books Wild????:ohmy:

You know, there was yet another point on the trip today when i had a naughty Bono idea!!! :drool:

susanp6 said:

I wondered where you were when i was on lastnite Wild&i was hoping you were ok! Didn't know anything about you going to footie! Thought you might have mentioned it a few nites back so we'd know! That's a crazy score, the 7-0!!!! :crazy: !!

Yeah i totally forgot sorry :hug: I remeember while on the way to work i hadn't let you know...:banghead:

I know 7-0 it was awesome, There's nothing like jumping Up & Down when you're favourite player(or players in my case) scores (and wishing you was on the pitch hugging him...)or should i say scoring with him:giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom