Pleban Girl Party: Too Tired from all the U2 excitement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
greeneyedgirl said:

Their young and effortless......

Now the lotion guys :drool: ( well, just one of them) and the girls are just plain slutty. OMG, the mall manager made one of them put on a sweater yesterday.....her tank top said "We Suck Sorority" :huh:
How is she supposed to sell lotion to women with that on?:rolleyes:

:lmao: i cant believe she walked round with that on her shirt

your lotion guys :drool: do you have any pics :wink:

Ok, I guess I better get up and take some advil, get a shower in and run my errands. Who knows, maybe I'll even feel better for getting up and around a bit

:hug: I really hope to see a bunch of you here later tonight! Everybody but me missed Sami's 5000th post last night :sad:

Ruff showed up for a few right after that, but then the party got quiet again until after Sami had gone to bed. Bri is waiting for some people to be around to mark her official crowning as blue crack addict, too :)

:hug: Have a great rest of the day guys! hope to talk to you all again soon :heart:

Sad_Girl said:

:hug: I really hope to see a bunch of you here later tonight! Everybody but me missed Sami's 5000th post last night :sad:

:( awww i know she was so close when i went to bed but couldnt keep my eyes open so had to go to sleep

will say congrats if i see her later though :hyper: well done sami

im gonna go get some rest aswell, the purpose of coming home early from work is that i was gonna have a nap, but i eneded up on here naturally :love:

:lmao:

bonoishot said:

WGRYWH :drool: :drool: :drool:

Hi Diane :hug: how was the speech :hyper::hyper:

Oh, the speech was great. I ALMOST met Bono (the details are earlier in this thread) and it was great to see The Edge and...what a thrill!...Paul McGuinness in the auditorium too! Edge is such a cutie!!! :cute: :edge:

Bono was his usual adorable, funny, intelligent self. And Jeffrey Sachs is just about the most compelling speaker I've ever heard.

I also enjoyed watching Bono watching Sachs speak. It was a rare opportunity to see Bono not performing...just being a "normal" person.

See ya SG, Sobe, Diane. :hug:

SG, like I said, I'm sure I'll be around tonight, I'll be all hyper for Conan, and trying to figure out how to work my new DVD recorder. :reject: :lol:

GG, replied. :)

Diane L said:

Oh, the speech was great. I ALMOST met Bono (the details are earlier in this thread) and it was great to see The Edge and...what a thrill!...Paul McGuinness in the auditorium too! Edge is such a cutie!!! :cute: :edge:

Bono was his usual adorable, funny, intelligent self. And Jeffrey Sachs is just about the most compelling speaker I've ever heard.

I also enjoyed watching Bono watching Sachs speak. It was a rare opportunity to see Bono not performing...just being a "normal" person.

Paul McGuiness walked past us 3 times on the GA floor at Toronto 4. All I could think of was DG. :lmao:

Anyone left? :huh:

I left my lunch at home. :madspit: I could by lunch, but I don't want the unhealthy lunch and the only money I have on me I need for gas. :sad:

VintagePunk said:
DG!!!!!!!!!!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

OMG, I miss you sooooo much!!!! :sad:

*clings to her pathetically*

When are you coming back?? :sad:

*tries to shake VP off*

Let go dammit! :angry:

:wink:

It depends on when we can get my computer in and when we'll be able to afford the net again. The main reason I'm holding off on bringing it in is because I'm worried about losing my U2 stuff. :lol: :reject: :sad:

No, no vending machines. But I suspect that may be why he was walking back and forth so much, to get to them. And it was too dark in there to look for crunbs. :angry:

Do you know about U2 being on Conan tonight?? :happy:

I still have all the stuff you sent me, so if you're missing it, I can get it back to you. :)

VintagePunk said:
No, no vending machines. But I suspect that may be why he was walking back and forth so much, to get to them. And it was too dark in there to look for crunbs. :angry:

Do you know about U2 being on Conan tonight?? :happy:

I still have all the stuff you sent me, so if you're missing it, I can get it back to you. :)

What are crunbs? :huh: :lmao:

As someone I know once said, I mock because I love. :wink: If only I could remember who said that. :hmm:

Yes I did know about Conan! :hyper:

GG :hug: He is pretty skinny.

Speaking of Conan, I read yesterday his wife is pregnant with their 2nd child, a boy, due in December. His little girl looks exactly like him. :cute:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom