Pleban Girl Party: Too Tired from all the U2 excitement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read that you did the premature hookup thing. :lol: :hug: Speaking of which, you haven't been feeling well?? :( How are you now?

No, I didn't get to see that show, I don't think it was on here. :sad:

greeneyedgirl said:
Yes it has been way too quiet!!:mad:

I've been forced to lurk in LS :shifty:
( did you know there are b-o-y-s over there?)

I didn't get to see the 100% Fused :sad:

I think you've left us for the boy(s), you're hardly ever with us these days. :mad: :sad:

:wink:

VintagePunk said:
I read that you did the premature hookup thing. :lol: :hug: Speaking of which, you haven't been feeling well?? :( How are you now?

I've been better. :| But I'll survive. Not sure WTF is going on, my stomach is all fucked up. I can't decide whether I'm hungry or Nauseous... when I don't eat it hurts like hell, when I do I get really queasy. And then I have a headache to top it off, so I'm not thinking really clearly (ie: the VCR on Tuesday instead of Thursday :giggle: )

But I'll be ok, I'm sure it'll be gone soon

SG, we've had that virus go around again that is just a headache and then dizziness. I've had it 2 years in a row now. Its crazy, but better than the regular flu and cold.

Hey, its only 51 here!!! Gonna stay cold for a while.

:heart: Adam with messy hair :cute:

2.jpg

4.jpg

I wish I was the one who got to mess it up :shifty: :combust:

GG, sure, you like him better than you like us. :scream: :wink:

SG, that sucks, sorry to hear that. :( I've heard there's a stomach virus going around. Hope you're feeling better soon. :hug:

Sobe!! :hug: How are you?

SoBe said:
Hey SG! :hug:

I'm groovy I suppose. I thought it was Friday when I woke up. :sigh: :giggle:

How are you?

Aww, that sucks! Having Friday delusions on a thursday :sad:
Oh well, at least it didn't turn out to be Monday :yuck:

I've got my girls now, so I'm doing better than I've been :D

greeneyedgirl said:

:flirt: Everybody knows that Pleba is where the real action is :drool:

:yes:

I agree gg! :up:

So... I'm in a total daze this morning. Can't seem to get with it and am clinging to my coffee cup for life.
I take a BIG drink and :yuck: there is a *#!!@ fly in it. Yes :yuck: I had a *#!!@ in my mouth. :censored:

There's my rant for the day.

Going back to the coffee pot for a fresh cup.....

Oh, Hey!!
On the way back home from Chicago, we passed one of those...uh....adult stores :drool:
I tried to get 'him' to stop, he wouldn't :mad:

Last time I was in one, went for a blow up doll ( bachelorette party) and only found blow up Sheep :eyebrow:

Sad_Girl said:
I know a few girls who wouldn't mind having the fly in their mouth :evil:

Oh. A fly. Well thats different :barf:

:wink:

That was my first thought, too. :evil: :drool:

greeneyedgirl said:

Speaking of 'him,' I read what happened the other day!!! SO glad he's okay. If anyone tries to hurt Mr. GG again, I'll kick their asses. :mad: :madspit:

Thanks VP.

He's ok. He is just really angry that they have to put up with all the violence behind the store. Its not fair to the employees or the customers. A couple of the younger waits have already quit since Monday night. (they were in high school and don't really need the job)

greeneyedgirl said:
Thanks VP.

He's ok. He is just really angry that they have to put up with all the violence behind the store. Its not fair to the employees or the customers. A couple of the younger waits have already quit since Monday night. (they were in high school and don't really need the job)

I hope something's going to be done about it now. :|

What size is the city you're in?

greeneyedgirl said:
Oh, Hey!!
On the way back home from Chicago, we passed one of those...uh....adult stores :drool:

Last time I was in one, went for a blow up doll ( bachelorette party) and only found blow up Sheep :eyebrow:

:lmao:

a blow up sheep :eyebrow:

i see alot of blow up devices....:shifty: alot of hen and stag(you call them bachelor and bachelorette parties :wink: ) parties come up to blackpool for the weekend

i see some amusing sights walking down blackpool prom

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom