Pleban Girl Party: Too Tired from all the U2 excitement!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm gonna have to get up extra {for me} wearly if i want to do a small wash so I have the outfits I'll want for Thurs/ Conan and Fri /Sat

:shocked: :faint: OMG!!!!! they're here AGAIN :ohmy: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :crazy:

NEW YORK CITYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!

SELFISHLY I HOPE he dosen't get the Peace prize tomorrow....wait till NEXT year! {nothinng to mess up the day job tour !!!}

Last edited:
Thanks Dazz, good night.

and SG.....

and Drea and Diane....

OMG, I'm here alone!!!
*runs over to the closet and starts to have her own personal fashion show with everyones stuff *

*finds the pink fuzzy handcuffs and decides to take them to LS* :ohmy:

:wink:

Last edited:
Hi Wild!!!

Yes, soooooo close but soooooooo far!!!! Oh, well...it was still a fun night. I got to see Edge and Paul McG in the audience, and saw Edge leaving the auditorium too. That was a nice surprise, because I didn't expect to see him there. It was also fun seeing Bono watching Sachs like a "normal" person--not an entertainer at the moment. All in all, a great night.

And besides, the guy I REALLY want to meet is the Silver Fox! :adam: :drool: :combust: :silverfox:

Hi & Bye Diane :hug:

So i read :hug:

Although Jem & i meet Edge we had a few near misses to. Bono walked past Jem too :sad: but as the girls said earlier he has so many people to speak to...

Your time will come. Maybe you're meant to have an upclose encounter with Adam ....:giggle:

Diane!!!!! :hug: :sad: :hug:

at least you got to see them in person, but I would still be totally upset too :( How dare he :angry: :wink:

well, they are still in town for another week! :hyper:

hope you get to meet Adam :hug:

off to school :madspit:

:wave:

Hi everyone(or no one) :wink: This weekend I have a long weekend! Friday off for Professional Development Day and Monday off for Columbus Day! :hyper:

U2 on Conan tonight!! AAAAHHH!!! :hyper: :drool:

OK, must get back to schoolwork. :crack: Luv you all! :hug: :heart:

DG!!!!!! :hug: :heart: :sad: :scream:

Question -

:mad:

If you were told to replace the phrase "blah-blah" with the phrase "experiemental credit or participation credit" in a sentence, would that not indicate to you that you would insert the entire phrase "experimental credit or participation credit"???

Further, if you were instead required to replace the phrase with one or the other, do you not think the instructions would tell you to replace the phrase with "experimental credit" or "participation credit"???

:anal:

:mad:

Sad_Girl said:
Working? Whats the matter, are you sick? *feels forehead*

You clearly need a Bono injection! :shifty:

GG :flirt: :tongue: :sexywink: :giggle:

Okay, I've been working, but not 24-7 or anything. :shifty:

There have been a few nights that Sarah has needed the Internet for homework, and then by the time I get on and catch up, no one's around...and a few nights, I've just been tired and going to bed earlier than usual. I've been getting up around 7 or 8. :ohmy:

What is Bono going to inject me with?? :hyper: :sexywink:

VintagePunk said:

Okay, I've been working, but not 24-7 or anything. :shifty:

There have been a few nights that Sarah has needed the Internet for homework, and then by the time I get on and catch up, no one's around...and a few nights, I've just been tired and going to bed earlier than usual. I've been getting up around 7 or 8. :ohmy:

bscap032.jpg

:bono: Uh-huh. Sure. Make excuses. :wink:

:hug: well it's been lonely as hell around here, and way too quiet. hasn't it GG?

SG, sent you a PM re: Det.

Poor Bono. I'm ashamed. :sad:

I'll do my best to increase the noise level in here. :wink: Especially tonight - I'll be all excited for Conan. :hyper:

Speaking of which, is it wrong that I'm thisclose to going out today and getting a recordable dvd player to record it? :shifty:

VintagePunk said:
SG, sent you a PM re: Det.

Poor Bono. I'm ashamed. :sad:

I'll do my best to increase the noise level in here. :wink: Especially tonight - I'll be all excited for Conan. :hyper:

Speaking of which, is it wrong that I'm thisclose to going out today and getting a recordable dvd player to record it? :shifty:

:lol: I hooked My VCR up to my parents TV two nights ago I was so hyped about it. :lol:

Did you get to see the fuse 100% with the guys?

12_bonoSBS.jpg

VintagePunk said:

What is Bono going to inject me with?? :hyper: :sexywink:

I was thinking some Bono :wink:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom