Pleban Girl Party: The Saints are coming down under!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mucca said:
Night SG! :hug::heart:
Hi Flybabe :wave:

Thora- who are they playing against in the game that you're going to??? :hyper:

Bri- I'm still shocked that you haven't reached blue crack dealer yet. I would've thought you'd be the first to hit it!

Hey Mucca,how`s it going:wave: :hug:

Hey Weldy :wave: :hug: I have been gone most of the day with my parents and the kids... did you see Brit

~BrightestStar~ said:

I know!!

A year ago, who woulda thunk I'd be behind in the races.

SG, WIld, And VP are all ahead of me now I beleive :eek:

Bri you're losing it!!! What's going on? Or have you been preoccupied with something...or should I say someone that you are not telling us about?? :eyebrow:

It makes me happy that I still remember the commands for the smileys when I haven't been on blue crack for awhile :lol:

Hi RR :wave:

Night Russty! :hug:

I hope we do win, Weldy. I'm not sure how well Chicago has been playing this year.

I went to 5 games last season, and so far I'm only going to one this season. Hopefully we'll be able to go to more! :)

~BrightestStar~ said:

That's what I said! :lol:

Apparently you and I have been living under rocks. Remember the beach clips?

Well, a new song is out (but unreleased) Window in the skyies or something?

Zootles is hooking me up...while mocking me for now knowing. :madwife:

I'm sooooooooo out of the loop.

Beach clips? No.....:reject: Apparently I've been more out of the loop than you

Thanks for sending me the link Weldy :hug:

Flybabe - I'm doing good thanks. How are you?

ThoraSEB said:
Night Russty! :hug:

I hope we do win, Weldy. I'm not sure how well Chicago has been playing this year.

I went to 5 games last season, and so far I'm only going to one this season. Hopefully we'll be able to go to more! :)

Trust me on this one...I think Chicago isn't a good Hockey town....I think we are more baseball, American Football and basketball oriented town :wink:

Mucca said:

Bri you're losing it!!! What's going on? Or have you been preoccupied with something...or should I say someone that you are not telling us about?? :eyebrow:

It makes me happy that I still remember the commands for the smileys when I haven't been on blue crack for awhile :lol:

I know.

They stole my post whoring tiara from me. :sad:

I wish I could blame someone! Sadly, it's all schools fault. :mad:

And yeah, beachclips...when they were in france during their break, people got snippets of them playing

Back
Top Bottom