Pleban Girl Party: The Saints are coming down under!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
See you later DG :hug:

It so true that its never enough. I wish I could have worked out more then one show this tour. But I was so happy to see them finally that it was so worth it! :drool:

I picked up Continuum by John Mayer today. Its rather good. I was at our used music shop looking for Green Day stuff, but sadly they didn't have any. I did get the John and a cool Tim Finn cd though so I was happy. I'm gonna hit another shop tomorrow. We have to be all stocked up and ready to go. 700 miles is a lot of music listening time. It sucks that I'll be driving with just one of the kids so it will be alot of time to think and try not to fall asleep. :lol:

:lol:

OK I'm doing my NYC to Australia/sydney calculations......

here 6PM tues and sydney is approx 10:30am weds.........

6 PM/Tues to 6AM/Weds is 12 hours............
THEN 6AM to 10:30AM is another 4 1/2 hours............

so in total it's 16 1/2 hours ahead:huh:
:lmao:

:scratch:
MAYBE it WILL work out :hmm:............

SO........ if they start playing at 9:00pm [AUs] = NYC time
9P to 9am next day is 12 hrs PLUS 4 1/2more...........

.....WOULD that EQUAL around 1:30 in Afternoon???

NO that's NOT right
:madspit:

I have to reverse it............

9PM say thurs AUssie....subtract 12 hrs BACKWARDS -- 9PM to 9AM NYC morning weds
.then subtract 4 1/2 more.............UGH 4:30AM............

shit..... that's hat i was afriad of............the lastest open Net cafe closes at 4AM.

:shifty: must go find out if SOMEWHERE realatively reasonable to get to in the 3 burroughs {staten Island is OUT of the question] where there MIGHT be a [bh] 24 hr net cafe[/b].

maybe the Japan dates & hawaii will work out...if not AUssie or NZ..........

Last edited:
Dazz :lol: That does look rather complicated. Lovely calculations, though :drool: :wink:

Well, as you probably can see, I'm beginning to get tired, and I have to be up in four hours :crazy: I always get flirty when I'm tired. :D

Night everyone, nice to talk to so many of you again! :hug:

Have a good night, Clone! :hug: :love: It was great to see you for a bit!

Ooh - just got some good news! I have another interview on Thursday afternoon! This is for a completely different position, but one that sounds really exciting to me. :D

See you later Russty, I hope you feel better soon! :hug:

I say hello and you say 'bump'? :grumpy: :lol:

alright I see your 'bump'
2.gif
and raise you a
1.gif

Drea said:
SG :wave: Enjoying the pressie? :wink: No matter how many times I watch it I still :giggle: when Adam jumps :cute:

How did you know I watched it again today? :wink: They were all totally 'on' for that performance in general, It's very very entertaining. I have to watch it four seperate times back to back just to watch each individual one of them :cute:

:hug: hey BB how are you tonight?

BonosBaby12 said:
Drea has come up with the idea of dressing Adam in my avatar's costume minus the loincloth :giggle: She will be his personal assistant during the photoshoot.

I may need a hand though... SG, you interested? :wink:

Back
Top Bottom