Pleban Girl Party: The Saints are coming down under!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
daygloeyes2 said:

I've forwarded a PM to many of you. Those who i haven't gotten to will get one shortly.

Yay. :hyper: PM from DG.

And WIld. :hyper:

Ths PC is so ridiculously slow. NOt sure why but is taking ages to reply. :slant:

Jez. :lol: Andys ex knows who i am but she has no idea i saw him after they split.

:shifty:

Gonna go read my PM's hopefully they will let me reply quicker, then i'm off to bed. :yawn::kiss:

WildHoney said:
November 07, 2006 / Brisbane, Australia

Venue: Queensland Sports & Athletics Centre

Main Set: City of Blinding Lights, Vertigo, Elevation, Until the End of the World, New Year's Day, Beautiful Day, Yahweh, Walk On, Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own, Love and Peace or Else, Sunday Bloody Sunday, Bullet the Blue Sky, Miss Sarajevo, Pride, Where the Streets Have No Name, One

Encore(s): Zoo Station, The Fly, With or Without You, The Saints Are Coming, Angel of Harlem, Kite

I wish i was in Australia :scream:

Kite :combust:

Walk On , i hope Bono remembered the words tonight :giggle:

Saints, Kite, Walk On :heart: :combust:

Drea :hug: I'll tell SG if she tell me she wants it :shifty: :lol:

DG, I sent a rather lengthy reply, sorry :reject: :lol:

Crap, I think I missed out on something while I was writing the PM...

dazzledbylight said:
Russty!!! :hug: :hug:

I haven't been on-line much AT ALL the past 2 weeks ..but I've partly kept up with you & Fam!

what's the Latest! :hyper: I know B jot a job ! :dance:

THE LAST I HEARD WAS you were waiting on a loan.

How many moer days till the Big Move! :hug:

:hugs: for everyone, cuz my brain is tired. :lol:

Dazz I'm waiting for my daily phone call from B. He looked at mobile on land yesterday. We are hoping to make an offer on it. It is cheaper then any of the other places and will need some work. But it would be worth it if we could get a place real cheap. Its got a huge backyard for the kids and lots of parking. The bad thing is that the previous owner went into a nursing home a year ago and the family hasn't cleaned it out yet. We are going to make an offer to buy the house and everything inside. Then I would get the fun task of cleaning the whole thing out.

No matter what we are probably going to live with my parents for a few weeks. The plan is for my parents to sleep at my brothers house that is two houses away so then at night B and I can have some time alone after the kids are in bed. It doesn't hurt that my parents have a huge bathtub with jets in their bathroom. :drool:

We are probably going to leave here around the 17 or so it looks like now.

Rochelle D said:

i could send you a vegiemite sandwhich if that helps :wink:

:lol:

:whistle: And then he smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich..

Vegemite :yuck: My grade 6 music teacher had been on an exchange to Australia and brought some back for us to try... how do people eat that stuff? :huh:

Drea said:

:whistle: And then he smiled and gave me a vegemite sandwich..

Vegemite :yuck: My grade 6 music teacher had been on an exchange to Australia and brought some back for us to try... how do people eat that stuff? :huh:

its not bad on toast

but only a little bit, my dad eats it out of the jar with a spoon :yuck:

So, can someone tell me exactly what vegemite is? I know it's some kind of stuff that you can put on sandwishes, same consistence as cream cheese if I'm not mistaken? :reject:

Jez vegemite is a yeast based very salty product that looks similar to apple butter. When you put it on toast a little goes a long way. But I think its an aquired taste.

JezSnape said:
So, can someone tell me exactly what vegemite is? I know it's some kind of stuff that you can put on sandwishes, same consistence as cream cheese if I'm not mistaken? :reject:

yes ur right it is like cream cheese but its got a very different taste, i cant really describe the taste to you its very weird, most people dont like it, im sure they would have it in ur supermarket if you wated to pick some up

Russty Cat said:

Dazz ....... But it would be worth it if we could get a place real cheap. Its got a huge backyard for the kids and lots of parking. The bad thing is that the previous owner went into a nursing home a year ago and the family hasn't cleaned it out yet. We are going to make an offer to buy the house and everything inside. Then I would get the fun task of cleaning the whole thing out.......

......... The plan is for my parents to sleep at my brothers house that is two houses away so then at night B and I can have some time alone after the kids are in bed. It doesn't hurt that my parents have a huge bathtub with jets in their bathroom. :drool:

We are probably going to leave here around the 17 or so it looks like now.

:hug: :D thanks for the update!
send B my best!

sounds like a good plan.....you can always moved to better quarters over time if things go even better.

that's NICE you & B will have time for yourselves in the evening......and that bathtub sounds yummy!

good luck with the various preperations! :hug:S

Rochelle D said:

yes ur right it is like cream cheese but its got a very different taste, i cant really describe the taste to you its very weird, most people dont like it, im sure they would have it in ur supermarket if you wated to pick some up

........ i've heard OF it....but never knew it ? looks similar to cream cheese. I was thinking of something more.........textured. :hmm:

Rochelle D said:

:D I don't think so. Up here in the cold north we barely get products from other countries, unless it's German :huh: I've actually been looking for it before, when my favourite Aussie singer said he used to eat it... :lol:

Bye DG :wave:

And in my above post, where I said we barely get products from other countries, of course I meant rarely :rolleyes:

JezSnape said:

:D I don't think so. Up here in the cold north we barely get products from other countries, unless it's German :huh: I've actually been looking for it before, when my favourite Aussie singer said he used to eat it... :lol:

You're not really missing out by not having it, from what I remember :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom