Pleban Girl Party: School of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
greeneyedgirl said:

I used to have dreams about a house. Had them since I was very young, like 7 or 8. The dream is that I'm in the back of a big black car, its winter, and we pass this big brick home with giant white pillars along the front. We can't see much of the house because of the snow covered pines that are along the border of the property. But everyone in the car is looking at the house and we are driving by slowly.
So when I'm in my late 20's, mr GG and I are going to a party in a town I've never been to before and its in this house :ohmy: .
I couldn't believe it. I didn't want to go in. And once I was in, I knew where everything was, how to get to the kitchen, where the basement was, how many rooms were upstairs.......
Freaky!!!

That is so cool! :cool: I love stuff like that; it absolutely fascinates me

Well It's afternoon and I'm still sitting here in my jammies :reject: I suppose I'd better get some things done (And then have time for some Sims :wink: )

Happy Friday everyone :D

:wave: see you all later

SG, I was at a party at a friends apartment and kept raising my hands at my waist, like a small child was trying to hug me or run past me. Greg, the friend, was like "What are you doing?" and I said " I feel like someone is running around me or squating behind me, like a little kid playing a game."
He just looked at me for the longest time. Finally he said " Ok, who told you, this is not funny" and I was like " I don't know what your talking about"
Oh, and I couldn't get comfortable whenever I sat down, like I was invading someones 'spot'.
Come to find out, the apartment building had a fire 125 yrs ago, and two of the children who died in the fire are said to haunt it. But they were just playing with me and Greg said that people say that they break things or move things on people, and make people feel uneasy. They were fine with me, like a fun game. So whenever I would go back over there, I would kinda 'feel' for them only 'felt' them one other time.......then they were gone.

And now Greg is gone, little :censored: committed suicide on my birthday 2yrs ago, and I was hoping to 'feel' him since he knew that I was ok with stuff like that, but no luck. And his wife is supposed to give me some of his paintings soon, so maybe with that here...........who knows. I loved him very much, so it would be cool.

Sad_Girl said:

That is so cool! :cool: I love stuff like that; it absolutely fascinates me
Same with me.....I love things like that, I'm all the time watching stuff on TV about hauntings.
The house I live in now the guy that lived here before us killed himself in the garage:crazy: My lil sis, bro and I where telling Mr. SP and my mom that strange things happen and they never believed us, until one day Mr. SP and I were watching TV and he'd sat the remote on the coffee table and when the show was over he went to get it, it wasn't there he found it in the kitchen:lol: I just gave him an "I told ya so " look.

SP, we had an entire shelf of books 'removed and placed up right on the floor in front of the book case' like someone just grabbed them all at once. The dog had been in the doorway to the room and Mr GG and I were at the other end of the house. We heard her barking, which she never does, and came in to find that :eyebrow:
There is no way they could have fallen off that way---there were papers and pics stuffed in between the books that would have went flying. There were 17 hardback books and several paper books (one was of Biltmore)

Very spoooooooky

More ghost stories.....

When I was 10, 1976, we moved into a old house. The front bedroom was going to be for my sister and me. The door to the room had a latch on the 'outside' and we just kinda didn't think about it.
After we had lived there for a while, my sister and I noticed that when the door was open, everything was ok. But when the door was closed it was like there were too many people in the room.
So.......one day I was playing with a neighbour girl and we were running around the house. I went into the room and she shut it behind me and held the knob so that I couldn't get out. Beautiful old glass door knobs with the skeleton keys.... I just totally freaked out and the door knob fell apart and we couldn't get the door open. I was totally going nuts. My mom was in the next room, so I wasn't scared but just felt ill and so confined.
Thats when we noticed the little latch on the door.
IT WAS HOOKED!!! The girl didn't even see it, it was way up at the top of the door, I don't even think she could have reached it.
Anyway, her mom was there also and saw the latch was hooked, unhooked it and let me out.
My mom asked her about it and she said that the woman who lived there before us had a blind sister that they used to leave in that room. They would lock her in there so that she wouldn't get out and knock over stuff or hurt herself when they were not a home with her :huh:

The sister died in that room and they did not tell us that when we moved in.......

greeneyedgirl said:
SP, we had an entire shelf of books 'removed and placed up right on the floor in front of the book case' like someone just grabbed them all at once. The dog had been in the doorway to the room and Mr GG and I were at the other end of the house. We heard her barking, which she never does, and came in to find that :eyebrow:
There is no way they could have fallen off that way---there were papers and pics stuffed in between the books that would have went flying. There were 17 hardback books and several paper books (one was of Biltmore)

Very spoooooooky
I think that if something like that were to happen here Mr. SP would pack us all up and Move!
He's the type of Guy who thinks all Psycic's are fakes , and there's no such things as ghost.
I told him once that I'd dreamed about him before we'd met and he laughed at me and told me I wasn't "out there" enough to be psycic, that I was too normal :coocoo: what ever that means!?
I've tried telling him that Everyone's Psycic they just have to learn how to use it but he won't listen.

Hey girls:drool:

I just spent hours cleaning and scrubbing my home...now I can actually sit down for some bluecrack time without the guilt:wink:

daygloeyes2 said:

He's a comedian. Absolutely hilarious. :lol:

Clonecaptain, I know I'm cheating on Bono. :sad: But I'm sure I'll get sick of my avatar soon. :wink:

your such an avatar whore:wink:

I will comfort B:drool:...cause you were mean to him:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom