Pleban Girl Party: School of Bono

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
RUSSTY! *licks* YOu're package arrived while I was gone! :hyper: I don't even know where to start, if I should go lay down and watch R&H or if I should watch what is on that other tape!

Will the DVD-Rs play in a regular DVD player?

See you later Drea! :hug:

cindy the dvds should play in a regular player. Glad it arrived safely. :hug: :hyper:

Sorry it took me a few minutes to respond. Mr. Cat and I are not doing well, having a bit of a meltdown. Its pretty much been going on all night long and at this point I don't know what to do anymore. He isn't saying much, except that he agrees we have some major problems to deal with. Well thanks alot bub, a little more input would be helpful! argh!

Well, my dryer just told me the sheets are done. SO i reckon I'm gonna go put soem sheets on my bed and lay down and watch a little U2. Or more than a little.

I'll see everyone tomorrow.

Russty Cat said:
See you later Drea! :hug:

cindy the dvds should play in a regular player. Glad it arrived safely. :hug: :hyper:

Sorry it took me a few minutes to respond. Mr. Cat and I are not doing well, having a bit of a meltdown. Its pretty much been going on all night long and at this point I don't know what to do anymore. He isn't saying much, except that he agrees we have some major problems to deal with. Well thanks alot bub, a little more input would be helpful! argh!

I'm sorry, Russ. :hug: :hug: :hug: :heart: ANything I can do?

CeeCee said:

I'm sorry, Russ. :hug: :hug: :hug: :heart: ANything I can do?

Be my new husband. :wink:

At this point I don't know whats going to happen. I don't want a divorce, I just want more of a life together. He said that he thinks we need to spend more time together as well, but he doesn't know how to make it work. We just don't have anything or any reason to really be together. We are two roommates who share kids. :shrug: We've just been getting bitchier and bitchier with each other lately and tonight was the last straw. I've never said anything really mean to him in public, but I lost it and told him to start "being a fucking man for once!" He told me that he didn't like my fucking attitude and he was leaving. I had to physically stop him from leaving me there. I did apologize, but I'm just so tired of having my own life and him not wanting to be part of it. We ran into a friend of mine tonight who only knows me as Russty the artist, she thought Mr. Cat was a boyfriend or just a friend. She had no clue that I'd been married for almost 10 years. Its pretty sad when you have a whole set of friends who don't even know your husband, cuz he never bothers to get involved in that part of your life.

I have no clue whats gonna happen. I'm going out again alone tomorrow night and then on Saturday night he will go out alone. I'm just sad at this point.

thanks for always being my friend and just letting me vent like a nut. :hug:

Russty Cat said:

Be my new husband. :wink:

thanks for always being my friend and just letting me vent like a nut. :hug:

:lol: Oooo. A proposal. :giggle:

No problem. :hug: ANd hey, that phone call... it's a renewable resource ya know. It's not like a 'Get Out Of Jail Free' card in monopoloy.

I may have to take you up on that on Saturday when he is gone. :giggle:

Sad thing I don't think we will really solve this issue. We never have and this is about the 5 or 6 go round we've had about it over the years. We usually end up just ignoring it and eventually we get back to being complacent in the relationship.

I just don't like living with a guy who I don't even talk to. Before we had our arguement tonight we had talked a total of 5 times since Sunday night. And most of those conversations where only one or two words. Its time to put in the work or get the hell out. I'm just tired. I have things I want to do in my life and if he doesn't want to go there with me, then why bother anymore. But I'm so not divorcing his arse! That is the easy way out! The bastard is going to do the fucking work and get with the program if it kills me! That is gonna suck though, cuz I'm actually gonna have to start participating in his life as well.

I see big counseling coming in our future. :laugh: or matching straight jackets. :wink:

Near Clone! Exhausted. i'm running on 3 and a half hours of sleep. And this morning.. *facepalm* I was drinking a bottled pepsi to try and wake up and it had ice in it. SO I thought I'd tilt it a bit, shake jsut a tad to break it up. Then I opened it and it fizzed out all over my lap. And I couldn't stop laughing hysterically.

A friend told me I shouldn't be allowed out of bed without caffine first. I told her I was clearly having a Bono day.

Russty Cat said:
I may have to take you up on that on Saturday when he is gone. :giggle:

Sad thing I don't think we will really solve this issue. We never have and this is about the 5 or 6 go round we've had about it over the years. We usually end up just ignoring it and eventually we get back to being complacent in the relationship.

I just don't like living with a guy who I don't even talk to. Before we had our arguement tonight we had talked a total of 5 times since Sunday night. And most of those conversations where only one or two words. Its time to put in the work or get the hell out. I'm just tired. I have things I want to do in my life and if he doesn't want to go there with me, then why bother anymore. But I'm so not divorcing his arse! That is the easy way out! The bastard is going to do the fucking work and get with the program if it kills me! That is gonna suck though, cuz I'm actually gonna have to start participating in his life as well.

I see big counseling coming in our future. :laugh: or matching straight jackets. :wink:

Of course, jsut name the time so I can be awake and reasonable caffinated with tea prior to discussing anything more complicated than 'Are you awake?' :giggle:

He should work at it. But yes, working means you have tow ork too. *nods* Unfortunate side affect.

Oooo. Matching straight jackets? I can embroider cute little patches on them! Music notes and guitars for you....something else for him.. it'll be all the rage this fall.

Hi Mucca! :hug: Thanks babe. I'm sure I'll be okay. Its just hurts sometimes. I know he loves me and I told him that I'm really greatfull to have him in my life. I don't take it lightly. But I'm really worried that one day I'm gonna leave and I'm not going to come back. I need a reason to come back home to him. I need a reason to miss him. I always miss my kids, but I left him a few years ago for a trip...well that trip ended up being almost 2 months and I never had contact with him once. I actually had a friend today offer me a place to stay. She told me when I'm ready to leave just to let her know. I hadn't even told her that there was anything wrong. She told me that I'm an idiot that she has known for months that things weren't going good. :laugh: Its nice how every one else can see this, but I didn't have a clue.

Totally random and seperate from the current discussion.. I'm sitting here reading the BP I covertly printed out at my grandparent's place and I'm wondering why Bono's being described as thick... I feel like i'm missing something. Then again, I'm usually half asleep by the time I read this stuff so it might jsut be going over my head.

CeeCee said:

Of course, jsut name the time so I can be awake and reasonable caffinated with tea prior to discussing anything more complicated than 'Are you awake?' :giggle:

He should work at it. But yes, working means you have tow ork too. *nods* Unfortunate side affect.

Oooo. Matching straight jackets? I can embroider cute little patches on them! Music notes and guitars for you....something else for him.. it'll be all the rage this fall.

He would love one with fish and fishing lures on it. :giggle: I see a fishing license coming my way in the near future. I hate to fish, but he loves it. So I will be swallowing my hatred for a bit and spending time on our boat with him. But he is going to have to go to a concert with me. I'm gonna ease him into it with a local gig here so he doesn't have to travel to far at least.

CeeCee said:
Near Clone! Exhausted. i'm running on 3 and a half hours of sleep. And this morning.. *facepalm* I was drinking a bottled pepsi to try and wake up and it had ice in it. SO I thought I'd tilt it a bit, shake jsut a tad to break it up. Then I opened it and it fizzed out all over my lap. And I couldn't stop laughing hysterically.

A friend told me I shouldn't be allowed out of bed without caffine first. I told her I was clearly having a Bono day.

:giggle:

What are you doing still up at 2:00 am missy?? :eyebrow:

CeeCee said:
Totally random and seperate from the current discussion.. I'm sitting here reading the BP I covertly printed out at my grandparent's place and I'm wondering why Bono's being described as thick... I feel like i'm missing something. Then again, I'm usually half asleep by the time I read this stuff so it might jsut be going over my head.

Do they mean like thick headed? I can't imagine Bono being described as that. It definetly doesn't fit him. Or as thick as in his build?! He does seem soild, like well built, but not thick to me.

The word in general just doesn't fit Bono to me. :no:

:lol: At having a Bono day! did you loose lots of stuff? :giggle: Poor B always gettin picked on for being a scatterbrained boy.

Russty Cat said:

He would love one with fish and fishing lures on it. :giggle: I see a fishing license coming my way in the near future. I hate to fish, but he loves it. So I will be swallowing my hatred for a bit and spending time on our boat with him. But he is going to have to go to a concert with me. I'm gonna ease him into it with a local gig here so he doesn't have to travel to far at least.

Aahhh fishing. I tried fishing once. However I objected to using nightcrawlers or worms as bait. I have serious issues with that sort of thing. But I have no problem with catch and release fishing. (Though sometiems I imaginet he wile stories fish must sit around in fish bars telling each other.

Fish A: You see this scar here? *points to a scar on his left gill* I got that when this 20 foot hook came out of nowhere and grabbed me!

Fish B: 20 foot hook? Last week it was a 15 foot hook!)

Russty Cat said:
Hi Mucca! :hug: Thanks babe. I'm sure I'll be okay. Its just hurts sometimes. I know he loves me and I told him that I'm really greatfull to have him in my life. I don't take it lightly. But I'm really worried that one day I'm gonna leave and I'm not going to come back. I need a reason to come back home to him. I need a reason to miss him. I always miss my kids, but I left him a few years ago for a trip...well that trip ended up being almost 2 months and I never had contact with him once. I actually had a friend today offer me a place to stay. She told me when I'm ready to leave just to let her know. I hadn't even told her that there was anything wrong. She told me that I'm an idiot that she has known for months that things weren't going good. :laugh: Its nice how every one else can see this, but I didn't have a clue.

I'm sure it does hurt to live with someone and only say a few words to them. :hug:

What about all the reasons that you married him for? There still must be things that you loved about him then that you do now.

OH happy side note! I did talk with an old business contact today and I'm going to meet with him and his partner next week to discuss me going to work for them as a real estate agent. I'm not licensed yet, but he said they could help with that. And he doesn't care about the tattoos!!! He said that I have such a great personality that as long as I'm happy they don't care. :hyper: Its time for me to do something serious about making some money to help pay for some of the stuff I want to do.

I also almost finished another handbag tonight. :rockon: Hopefully by Fall I'm going to have a lot of stuff to sell. :dance:

Mucca said:

:giggle:

What are you doing still up at 2:00 am missy?? :eyebrow:

Well... I was going to bed, but then Russty needed me so I had to arm myself with a bass guitar and rubber bands and go to her rescue. Then you came on and I haven't seen you for almost 3 whole days!

Russty Cat said:

Do they mean like thick headed? I can't imagine Bono being described as that. It definetly doesn't fit him. Or as thick as in his build?! He does seem soild, like well built, but not thick to me.

The word in general just doesn't fit Bono to me. :no:

:lol: At having a Bono day! did you loose lots of stuff? :giggle: Poor B always gettin picked on for being a scatterbrained boy.

Well, this BP I'm reading is decribing his thick arms and fingers and I'm like :scratch:.

:lol: Well, there were two lovely butterflies out front and when I went to go try and take a picture the batteries in my camera died. THen I wanted pictures of my cousins and couldn't find the camera, then my grandfather asked me to play and I forgot the chords, and when I remebered them my mom told me I was flat..... And I lost my sunglasses on the way down! Found them again fortunetly.

I'd forget my head if it wasn't screwed on.

Russty Cat said:
OH happy side note! I did talk with an old business contact today and I'm going to meet with him and his partner next week to discuss me going to work for them as a real estate agent. I'm not licensed yet, but he said they could help with that. And he doesn't care about the tattoos!!! He said that I have such a great personality that as long as I'm happy they don't care. :hyper: Its time for me to do something serious about making some money to help pay for some of the stuff I want to do.

I also almost finished another handbag tonight. :rockon: Hopefully by Fall I'm going to have a lot of stuff to sell. :dance:

That's great Russty!!! :happy: Are you keeping your hair the same way as well?

Hmm...more money means more tattoos :up:

Mucca said:

I'm sure it does hurt to live with someone and only say a few words to them. :hug:

What about all the reasons that you married him for? There still must be things that you loved about him then that you do now.

Mucca we were discussing that very thing. We only dated for about a 6 weeks when we decided to get married. I asked him what did we use to do on dates?! We must have done something that we could try again. He said "Babe, we drank lots of coffee and smoked cigarrettes. That and Drew was with us all the time, he kept you entertained." Sadly we've realized my bestfriend was the real go between. That and we chain smoked. :laugh: The rest of the time we were making out in my car. Or spending time with his parents. I think if we had been older we would have realized we were insane eventually and gone our separate ways. He thinks I married him so we could have sex. :lol:

CeeCee said:

Well... I was going to bed, but then Russty needed me so I had to arm myself with a bass guitar and rubber bands and go to her rescue. Then you came on and I haven't seen you for almost 3 whole days!

Has it been 3 whole days? :huh:

Wow so it has.....guess your not allowed to leave early tonight :drool:

Back
Top Bottom